the thread about nothing...

8b76ddecf862e504c102f6449875f95a.gif

People still at work being childish and ****. Well ma'am, you be childish at work while I'm at home chilling. Mad because I didn't hang it out the box, and then eject on your back.

Going thru this ish currently :smh:

Bro, just recently I had to cut off friendship of 12 years...I realized that our friendship was so toxic and negative.

I'm just on a different path now in my life...I need positive people in my life, that just want more than average...

Last edited:
Bro, just recently I had to cut off friendship of 12 years...I realized it our friendship was so toxic and negative.

I'm just on a different path now in my life...I need positive people in my life, that just want more.
Same thing, friendship of close to 8 years getting cut off. He just needs to mature with how he handles things along with his anger.

#7 - Learn to say no.

This is a skill EVERYONE should have, but unfortunately far too many people lack.

Telling people no is my favorite.

The best people to learn this from are little kids.

They'll just tell you 'no' or 'no thank you' without having to lie or justify themselves. They don't wanna do it so they're not gonna.

I wish it was more socially acceptable to just say no without an excuse.

I don't see ANY snow either

Schools can't change their mind to open at the last minute right. :frown:

BTW bro I think my fantasy run is coming to an end and that I'm about to be eliminated

Of course the snow decides to start coming down once I alreadybleft the house...

And word me too for fantasy...I had a bye week last week cause I climbed to 2nd seed from 8th but then KD got diagnosed with a rib fracture or something and he's out at least two weeks. And then I'm losing Gary Harris for 3-4 games. And on top of all that basically all of my players have been GTD or O...

Back
Top Bottom