the thread about nothing...

The best people to learn this from are little kids.

They'll just tell you 'no' or 'no thank you' without having to lie or justify themselves. They don't wanna do it so they're not gonna.

I wish it was more socially acceptable to just say no without an excuse.

It doesn't have to be socially acceptable. Just have to be willing to deal with the consequences of telling people no, but truthfully telling people no is the quickest way to find out what someone is really made of. People who can't deal with people telling them the truth are the worst people.

You find out who a person really is by how they treat you when you can't do anything for them.

That goes for any workplace. If I'm going to be punished for telling a colleague/management "no" then that's not somewhere I need to be.

Of course the snow decides to start coming down once I alreadybleft the house...

And word me too for fantasy...I had a bye week last week cause I climbed to 2nd seed from 8th but then KD got diagnosed with a rib fracture or something and he's out at least two weeks. And then I'm losing Gary Harris for 3-4 games. And on top of all that basically all of my players have been GTD or O...
I was 3rd. I didn't have a bye week but I won my first round pretty easily.

This opponent I'm facing this week is just better than me. I was going to have a hard time beating him if I was a hundred percent..but I'm not even a hundred percent. A few O is going to cost me.

Oh well...

8b76ddecf862e504c102f6449875f95a.gif
https://www.instagram.com/alexisfallon_/

The best people to learn this from are little kids.

They'll just tell you 'no' or 'no thank you' without having to lie or justify themselves. They don't wanna do it so they're not gonna.

I wish it was more socially acceptable to just say no without an excuse.
Or they can be like me and say 'yea I'll do it' and not do it

I do this all the time

I'm being "temporarily" moved to another department for about a month. Not sure if this is a "look at Gawd!" moment/opportunity or some f***ery from some watching me harder than I realized.

They say the other department is short staffed. Which I know is true because 2 people quit, they hired another person and she's about quit. Also, My department is slow, which is also true as I spend a lot of time on NT. It makes sense but the timing is a little weird.

People really underestimate insurance companies. How stupid do they think we are? Someone actually photoshopped a shed in a picture of a backyard to a home they don’t even own :lol:

Back
Top Bottom