the thread about nothing...

Their response
"I am sorry for the delay. I understand how frustrating it can be when your package does not arrive as expected. The delay is listed as only an "emergency" scan. A new delivery date has not be updated. Please continue to track your package online for updates or enroll in "Notify me with alerts" for this tracking number."
I would probably call your local UPS hub to figure out what happened to your package.

Dash cam is cool

There’s different lengths to split the files up

You can zoom and also transfer to phone via WiFi

The menus are a bit cumbersome due to just a few buttons but overall a good device

You can split the files into 3, 5, or 10 minute splits or one long recording

3 minutes puts files at roughly 280mb each

Overall happy so far

Quality in different light conditions is excellent

9249F19F-1A92-464C-96E6-94CAC67E0D08.jpeg

We have a designated shots table at work now lol

I feel like a scumbag

Had the highest bid on an item on ebay (at a good price too)

But no longer want the item, i contacted him before he accepted the offer but he still accepted it before responding to me now it’s just pending

I really do feel like a *** about it but i tried to undo the whole thing

Reactions: Ube
I feel like a scumbag

But no longer want the item, i contacted him before he accepted the offer but he still accepted it before responding to me now it’s just pending

Buy my ****

I feel like a scumbag

You are a scumbag.

Jk.

What was the item.

I remember having some beef with a reseller on mercari for some reebok pumps. I gave him a decent deal he declined and message him saying what your best offer. He said he aint coming up off them, Im llike why even post them for for sale.

What was the item.

I remember having some beef with a reseller on mercari for some reebok pumps. I gave him a decent deal he declined and message him saying what your best offer. He said he aint coming up off them, Im llike why even post them for for sale.
That's annoying when people on eBay list an item at a BIN price w/ best offer. You go to ask them and the difference in price is $2-5. List it at the price you want to sell the item and stops wasting people's time.

*flame suit on*

It was a full set of the legacy MMPR figures

They go for around $300 now, i came up on one for like $225, but then I was like, am I really about to drop that on some toys...though they will be ok display very nicely, but nah.

*flame suit on*

It was a full set of the legacy MMPR figures

They go for around $300 now, i came up on one for like $225, but then I was like, am I really about to drop that on some toys...though they will be ok display very nicely, but nah.
Hey, man. That's your hobby. No one should hate you for that.

I had no idea the legacy figures cost that much.

I had the SH Figuarts Power Rangers figures and loved the articulation on them. Only thing was, they were on the small side.

Hey, man. That's your hobby. No one should hate you for that.

I had no idea the legacy figures cost that much.

I had the SH Figuarts Power Rangers figures and loved the articulation on them. Only thing was, they were on the small side.

Yea man, they were released in waves in 2017, it’s the build-a-figure edition, where the core 5 rangers bring a piece to build a 6 inch megazord, plus green & white, which are always hard to find

The price is amazing, but at least for now, I can’t afford it

How come these women that are saying they had an affair with Trump keep bringing up the fact that he "tried" to pay them(and did)? Stormy said she hoped he wouldn't try to pay her and now the other chick is saying she didn't want to be seen as "that type of girl".

giphy.gif

So you thought he was hot?

Back
Top Bottom