the thread about nothing...

There is that small facet of women that are straight up turned on by men in positions of power.

Never really understood how powerful jobs equate to sex, tho. I wonder how many times women like that end up sexually disappointed.

Dash cam is cool

There’s different lengths to split the files up

You can zoom and also transfer to phone via WiFi

The menus are a bit cumbersome due to just a few buttons but overall a good device

You can split the files into 3, 5, or 10 minute splits or one long recording

3 minutes puts files at roughly 280mb each

Overall happy so far

Quality in different light conditions is excellent

Thanks for this. What size sd chip u recommend? 64 should be enough?

Thanks for this. What size sd chip u recommend? 64 should be enough?

32 should be plenty cause it loops and you aren’t trying To record your entire trip just ensure you have recording in the event of something happening

An hour would be roughly 5.4GB

And loop is a misnomer, it should really say file splits

But it does technically loop of the card fills it writes over the oldest files

Yea man, they were released in waves in 2017, it’s the build-a-figure edition, where the core 5 rangers bring a piece to build a 6 inch megazord, plus green & white, which are always hard to find

The price is amazing, but at least for now, I can’t afford it
Some of the MMPR figuarts are getting retroed (lol) with the civilian headsculpts.
I got the figuarts red, white, and green. What I need is a falconzord and white tigerzord

Girl in my training class who keeps looking at me brought up her boyfriend troubles to another coworker and I :lol:

those the ones you could flip the heads into their chest?
Not those but they got those at walmart right now. With the original packaging, saw em when I picked up the infinity gauntlet, nostalgia overload. Would have copped one but they were 20 bucks. Toys ain't cheap no more

Some of the MMPR figuarts are getting retroed (lol) with the civilian headsculpts.
I got the figuarts red, white, and green. What I need is a falconzord and white tigerzord

Damn, i know figarts can get pricey, i just stuck with the basic figures, but really wanted the BAF which was my selling point

e90cb931a1039937a9790a6f66d4575b.gif

I'm seeing my 14yo mentee tomorrow
Any recommendations on fun activities we can do in NYC?

Already seen a movie together
Ate burgers/pizza
Went to a museum

Girl in my training class who keeps looking at me brought up her boyfriend troubles to another coworker and I :lol:
Sounds like she's looking to be comforted and ready to catch your shot, if you decided to shoot it.

Man I took my phone to get the screen fixed. The girl working there the "alternative" with the random piercings and rings and ****. Chick came from behind the counter and was soooooo thick. :wow: Like IG booty model thick. She was trying to hide it with those baggy light blue jeans. MAN!!

Man I took my phone to get the screen fixed. The girl working there the "alternative" with the random piercings and rings and ****. Chick came from behind the counter and was soooooo thick. :wow: Like IG booty model thick. She was trying to hide it with those baggy light blue jeans. MAN!!
Pics?

Back
Top Bottom