the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I have no relationship with my mother and father anymore and im content with this.

My little brother and i barely talk, more of a hi/bye situation and im content with that as well.

Growing up, I learned that even family can stab you in the back as a stranger would.

Anyone big on adidas? I was gonna ask to see if you know what's the difference between all the different types of adidas EQT models?

Last edited:
I have no relationship with my mother and father anymore and im content with this.

My little brother and i barely talk, more of a hi/bye situation and im content with that as well.

Growing up, I learned that even family can stab you in the back as a stranger would.

Sounds awesome! 8)

Good morning!

Anyone big on adidas? I was gonna ask to see if you know what's the difference between all the different types of adidas EQT models?

I know a little something which models you looking at?

Eqt kinda still falls under their lifestyle umbrella.

Reactions: Ube
:rofl:

My lil brother rude as hell.

Told my mom "Why can't you ever just sit down and watch Real House Wives of whatever like a normal mom and leave me alone and stop annoying me."

If this was my mom ~15 years ago it woulda been hell to pay. She's gotten soft now.

Omg... please tell me this 6ix9ine guy is not Mexican

Checking out his music and he's wearing all this Mexico gear. Plus he sound like my cousin from El Paso :nerd:

Went to lunch with my mom and uncle.

As we leaving I'm putting on my jacket and this waitress is standing behind me with two plates. Apparently she said excuse me but I honestly never heard her, i turned around and bumped into her and the plates go flying. They shattered, food everywhere. I'm like oh **** I'm so sorry I didn't see you I'm sorry. Im about to help pick up the stuff and this weenie says

"You better be sorry"

I look up and it's variant Larry David. I'm like what? He says "didn't you hear her say excuse me?" I'm like obviously I didn't. You think I purposely knocked the plates? It was an accident, take it easy. Then the man starts crying about sauce on his jacket and keeps trying to get at me. I'm telling the man it's not the end of the world but he kept riffing.

I just stepped back and laughed at him and his jacket. Said **** you and **** your jacket.

Went to lunch with my mom and uncle.

As we leaving I'm putting on my jacket and this waitress is standing behind me with two plates. Apparently she said excuse me but I honestly never heard her, i turned around and bumped into her and the plates go flying. They shattered, food everywhere. I'm like oh **** I'm so sorry I didn't see you I'm sorry. Im about to help pick up the stuff and this weenie says

"You better be sorry"

I look up and it's variant Larry David. I'm like what? He says "didn't you hear her say excuse me?" I'm like obviously I didn't. You think I purposely knocked the plates? It was an accident, take it easy. Then the man starts crying about sauce on his jacket and keeps trying to get at me. I'm telling the man it's not the end of the world but he kept riffing.

I just stepped back and laughed at him and his jacket. Said **** you and **** your jacket.

Did you tip though?

Back
Top Bottom