the thread about nothing...

About half way there when I spun out on the highway and was facing the wrong direction of the side of the road, I was wishing I had, but I said **** it, already half way there. Didn't think about the drive back at the time...

New drink...
DBAFBA28-2737-439E-A3F8-340A1462EEF2.jpeg

Man... snow storm in central IL today, **** was crazy. I woke up this morning to all the snow and I felt like calling in because I work 50 mins away from where I live, but I've called off 4 times in the past 6 years, so I took my *** to work. Wish I hadn't, almost got into an accident 3 times on my way to work. Spun on once before getting on the highway, and twice more on the highway, even did a ****ing 360, still don't know how I managed to not **** my car up, which I just had over $6,000 in repairs done on.

The way back wasn't quite as bad, but the roads were still awful, there was a semi flipped over on the side of the road. Saw at least 10 accidents each way. Never doing this **** again. I'm not a manager anymore and I got a **** ton of PTO. Not worth dying or wrecking my car for.
Geez bruh..yeah call out feeling guilt-free

I purchased from StockX once and the whole process was smooth. But I only got a pair of Air Max 1s I didn't get anything crazy hyped

bought from stock x 7 times all went smooth.

In one of those 7, stock x caught a fake pair of off white x AJ1.

Also used GOAT once too for the offwhite x nike prestos and it went smooth.

Speaking of market places Trying to see what Grailed is all about. Let alone kicks im trying to cop my threads from somewhere other than retail or ebay.

Speaking of market places Trying to see what Grailed is all about. Let alone kicks im trying to cop my threads from somewhere other than retail or ebay.

I've sold 120+ things on Grailed and bought a few.
Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom