the thread about nothing...

krutingu-merginu-gif-rinkinys.gif

My mind is blown that Erin from The Office is almost 40 years old. She easily looks like she could be in her early-mid 20's

Excel is an amazing program

Just crazy the things you can do in there and I know I'm just scrapping the surface :lol:

I need to get better at VBA

I kill time on it at work. Boss doesnt know it, so i always pretend i am doing something difficult and time consuming to kick out simple reports lol

That’s Erin before the Office. I just remember her from that video before I knew of her on the show.
She’s come a long way. Lol
Oh I know it was her. I actually stopped the video a couple seconds before it ended like wtf, then after I saw college humor and realized it was fake lol

I hate When people send offers on Grailed , i accept Them and That’s it they just disappear :stoneface:

I hate when folks on “sites” private they videos .... you want somebody to be your internet friend to rub one out :stoneface:

I hate That how to make it in America got cancelled :stoneface:

Any movies / shows similar besides entourage?

@fluid hips Stop having a big heart bro.. **** will get you no where in life. Remember that..
As much as i hate to say it, i agree. The powers that be have made this a capitalistic, dog eat dog society. At the end of the day, if it makes you feel good and you can afford it, go forward, but don't give your last, B. You may not run into anyone that will help you.

And there's a 99% chance that the iPhone is either on the lost/ stolen registry or the box is full of pebbles. If I'm wrong, good for you. If I'm right, wire me $400 and I'll give it back to you tomorrow.

Last edited:
I feel like i should be pursuing a serious relationship and stop hooking up with random chicks like I've been doing for years. It just hit me when i referenced my age in another thread. I'm 34. I still look and feel pretty young, people are usually floored when i tell them my age. That's probably why i act the way i do, bc i feel about the same as i did 10 years ago, still living the same bachelor life. It's wild that people i remember being babies or little kids have kids of their own now :lol: i literally remember holding my little cousin when she came home from the hospital and now she has a toddler.

I feel ya. I used to always want to be in a serious relationship and get married and have kids and all that, but things didn't go as planned so i just started going with the flow. May have been for the best bc I've learned a lot about life over that time.

I feel like i should be pursuing a serious relationship and stop hooking up with random chicks like I've been doing for years. It just hit me when i referenced my age in another thread. I'm 34. I still look and feel pretty young, people are usually floored when i tell them my age. That's probably why i act the way i do, bc i feel about the same as i did 10 years ago, still living the same bachelor life. It's wild that people i remember being babies or little kids have kids of their own now :lol: i literally remember holding my little cousin when she came home from the hospital and now she has a toddler.

I'm curious how old were you when you held your cousin as baby and hold Is she now?

I'm still in bachelor life as well, most of my closest friends don't have babies, but a few are married and pursuing their education or profession like I am. Gonna be 29 this year, mortgage, family etc isn't in my roadmap yet.

if you not ready for a serious relationship, then don't get in to one.

but know this...the older you get, the harder it is to find chicks with less baggage. they get crazier and crazier.
all got babies and ****... (if you are talking to chicks in same age group)

Back
Top Bottom