the thread about nothing...

I spoke with the ceo at my job and he was super laid back. Sheesh. I thought it was going to be a 15 minute talk and that he was going to rush me out of there. Instead we talked for over an hr and he even called in other directors to answer any questions he couldn't answer. He gave me a tour of floors that were being remodeled (for the hospital expansion)

Dope man. I can't believe the very top guy who runs two hospitals would be that laid back.

I'm very lucky to have such a cool guy running my job. At other places CEOs don't even have offices at the hospitals they're in charge of. They make themselves super unavailable.

congrats. but always stay on your toes. dont get too comfortable. he can change in an instant

congrats. but always stay on your toes. dont get too comfortable. he can change in an instant
I already work as his hospital. He runs two hospitals and mainly stays at the other hospital cuz that's where his office is located, so I never see him. Today I met him for the first time. Made an appt to see him at his office just to fulfill a school assignment. We're supposed to interview our directors for a school assignment. No big deal, just thought it was pretty cool that he took the time to discuss questions I had about school.

Any of y’all still play cards?? Was just teaching some people how to play cribbage earlier today and was shocked at how few people knew how to play any card games really once I got to talking about others I always play with the crew. Card playing a dying art, shameful :smh:

I play spades at family functions and UNO when women and liquor are around. Haven't played in years but I'll **** somebody up in Yu-Gi-Oh

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg

Spades is always the go to :pimp:. Easily kill half a day runnin that.

Don’t have many people that I play chess with anymore but those are always good times.

Maybe cribbage is just an old school quirky regional game :lol::nerd:

Rumor: LeBron James will leave Cavaliers due to split with Dan Gilbert on Donald Trump
Dan Feldman
NBC SportsApril 5, 2018
09950d45967e0bd4bc32e9ee053820bf

Chris Sheridan was out ahead on LeBron leaving the Heat for the Cavaliers in 2014. Maybe Sheridan just guessed correctly. He got a key detail wrong – where LeBron announce the decision. But the main point turned out to be right, so I think it’s worth at least listening to Sheridan on LeBron’s impending free agency.

Before the season, Sheridan reported LeBron would 100% leave Cleveland againdue to his beyond-repair relation with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert. LeBron’s camp quickly denied that, but more credible reporters have since lent credence to the idea of LeBron departing due to issues with Gilbert.

Meanwhile, Sheridan is doubling down on his assertion and adding details.

Sheridan at NJ.com:

When the information was given to me, my source said: “The entire NBA knows it. The only people who don’t are the media.”

The No. 1 reason why this is going to happen is because Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is a huge Trump supporter; LeBron is not.

LeBron James had made clear his thoughts on Donald Trump, most famously calling the president a “bum.”

Gilbert’s allegiance to Trump might be overstated. Though he hosted a fundraiser for Trump and met with him, Gilbert also donated to Hillary Clinton and met with her. Rich people often support opposing candidates, setting up access no matter who wins.

But LeBron’s perception matters most here. Gilbert is commonly seen as a Trump supporter, and if LeBron shares that view – accurate or not – that could dissuade him from re-signing with the Cavaliers.

There will be a lot for LeBron to consider this summer – which team can maximize championship count, legacy, money, where he wants he and his family to live and maybe the political leanings of his team’s owner. I just have a hard time believing Gilbert’s politics are the No. 1 consideration

im still saying lebron is coming to NY Knicks, a do what Melo couldn't do bring home a chip.

Always play Mafia at family games but Monopoly Deal is that:pimp:
Monopoly can ruin friendships in my family. My cousins are so competitive. If there's one thing a vast majority of my extended family has in common it's competitiveness. If I bring anyone home she has to be competitive or she just won't fit in with my family.

Monopoly can ruin friendships in my family. My cousins are so competitive. If there's one thing a vast majority of my extended family has in common it's competitiveness. If I bring anyone home she has to be competitive or she just won't fit in with my family.
Try Monopoly Deal. its a card game based off Monopoly like rules that doesn't take 2-3 hours to finish.

If anything I hope the guy bags her homegirl and they live a happy life together. **** like that is ridiculously stupid.

Back
Top Bottom