the thread about nothing...

When I want to sleep in on my day off, but my body clock always wakes me up at 6:30am :stoneface: :smh:

Been on a 90s heartbroken song binge on Spotify and it’s starting to put me in a sulking mood. I need to stop. But they’re so good:lol:

Im always up around 6am, even when I sleep late.

Shouts pops and his military background. Used to hate that **** growing up, Saturday mornings tryna sleep in old man come in at 7am talking about you wasting the day :lol: :smh:

Appreciate it now as an adult though

Screenshot_2018-04-06-13-10-14-763_com.instagram.android.jpg

I finally narrowed it down to 3 cars i want.
They're all so different tho
One is an SUV
One is a Coupe
One is a 4 door.
(Its actually in that order too) lol

I'm not a regular TAN poster but I just needed somewhere to let out this relief.

I was offered a job that was a huge increase in pay on Monday. I was worried as hell though because I wasn't expecting it and I had last smoked 2 weeks prior. I bust my *** all week to get as much out of my system as I can. I take two home tests throughout the week and I'm still on the fringe. Took my last home test today and I clearly passed. I take the real deal in a few hours. I'm still a bit worried because my urine might showed diluted with all the water I've been drinking. But damn, I feel less on edge.

Also I live in a recreational legal state. Ain't that a bihh.

Also, go to car thread hoodninja can help u out

Theres too much testosterone flowing in that thread. :lol:
Everybody got something to prove

Same with TAY, I used to post mad stories.
Then i started meeting some of them cats in real life and i would wonder if their stories were actually real :ohwell:

I'm not a regular TAN poster but I just needed somewhere to let out this relief.

I was offered a job that was a huge increase in pay on Monday. I was worried as hell though because I wasn't expecting it and I had last smoked 2 weeks prior. I bust my *** all week to get as much out of my system as I can. I take two home tests throughout the week and I'm still on the fringe. Took my last home test today and I clearly passed. I take the real deal in a few hours. I'm still a bit worried because my urine might showed diluted with all the water I've been drinking. But damn, I feel less on edge.

Also I live in a recreational legal state. Ain't that a bihh.

You should have came in thread way earlier.

Your suppose drink cranberry juice or Pomogranite juice, then swish some hydrogen peroxide in your mouth just in case they do a swab test.

Ah, yeah they gave me the chain of custody and its a 13 panel urine test. No swab ordered. I can grab some cran juice since the test isn't for another 3-4 hours.

Theres too much testosterone flowing in that thread. :lol:
Everybody got something to prove

Same with TAY, I used to post mad stories.
Then i started meeting some of them cats in real life and i would wonder if their stories were actually real :ohwell:
They call me vitamin D

Back
Top Bottom