the thread about nothing...

Watching the thunder rockets game. Some guy is in the front row and is wearing shades. It’s that serious to try and make a fashion statement that you’re willing to sit there watching in shades all game?

Watching the thunder rockets game. Some guy is in the front row and is wearing shades. It’s that serious to try and make a fashion statement that you’re willing to sit there watching in shades all game?

"I wear my sunglasses at night...."
Judging a mam from the TV, Let home boy rock you know Courtside seats are very expensive.

Sitting courtside is something you got to do at least once. I did it once for a Knicks Grizzlies game when D Rose was on the Knicks.

20161029_212929.jpg

I took this picture.

At sitting at the laundry mat right now and this cat walks up on me with a sign that basically said he was def and needed money. I said "I'm broke" fam nods his head and keeps it moving. If yo *** really deaf how tf you know what I just said????

At sitting at the laundry mat right now and this cat walks up on me with a sign that basically said he was def and needed money. I said "I'm broke" fam nods his head and keeps it moving. If yo *** really deaf how tf you know what I just said????

It's called reading lips. How you at the laundry broke, you could have at least slid the man a few quaters. Washing your sins away after smashing your home girl I see.

It's called reading lips. How you at the laundry broke, you could have at least slid the man a few quaters. Washing your sins away after smashing your home girl I see.
I only have a couple 20s in my wallet at the moment. If I had some singles or a 5 I would have hooked dude up.

Kale is disgusting, it was actually used as garnish in a few restaurants like pizza Hut salad bar or sizzler. You weren't supposed to consume it.

Back
Top Bottom