the thread about nothing...

Being around your chick when she’s drunk and your completely sober , is top 3 most annoying things in the world lol

I made the stupidest idea to try to stay friends with my ex n last night she was tipsy I was sober and she would not get off of me the whole Uber ride home. I was heated

998C1F75-D5F8-46E5-B744-D319EEBD68DC.gif

I made the stupidest idea to try to stay friends with my ex n last night she was tipsy I was sober and she would not get off of me the whole Uber ride home. I was heated
Someone mentioned in this thread that it's just hard to be friends if one person likes the other..

So you can't be friends with your ex.. and I don't think I can be friends with my classmate :frown:

Haven't touched my laptop in a week and now this :lol:

8DE52708-CD21-48AE-A6D8-825ADB2F8ACD.jpeg

Gonna try that external monitor thing, really not trying to come out of pocket for a new one

In five guys watching dude eat a lettuce wrap burger I didn’t know people actually ordered these things

You smoked random trees you found?

Never said I smoked it. I actually gave it to a homeboy for free. I believe it's around when I was applying to my new gig in the coast so smoking weed was out of the picture for me. It was fresh bag of weed it was hard to mask the skunk smell.

Back
Top Bottom