the thread about nothing...

I don't think she's claiming that the pic was taken in NYC. She geotagged Manhattan cause that's where she currently is and her caption says she's mentally wherever that pic was taken

I know She's having one of them female throwback fantasies. Isn't cold and snowing right now in nyc?

Man the best beach I ever been to in my life was in 2008; I think it was at the bahamas. I was at a cruise with the fam and we had stopped over for a couple hours. I didn't think water could get that blue and the sand so white. Amazing man. Every beach I been to in the states are trash in comparison.

Lol googled cayman islands beaches and this is more or less what I remember seeing as well in 2008 , except maybe the beach I was at was smaller

GettyImages-166918109-59889d7822fa3a00109c2c0a.jpg

Me: *tries not to be petty*

Mao zedong: To let things slide for the sake of peace and friendship when a person has clearly gone wrong, and refrain from principled argument because he is an old acquaintance, a fellow townsman, a schoolmate, a close friend, a loved one, an old colleague or old subordinate. Or to touch on the matter lightly instead of going into it thoroughly, so as to keep on good terms. The result is that both the organization and the individual are harmed. This is one type of liberalism.

Man the best beach I ever been to in my life was in 2008; I think it was at the bahamas. I was at a cruise with the fam and we had stopped over for a couple hours. I didn't think water could get that blue and the sand so white. Amazing man. Every beach I been to in the states are trash in comparison.

Go to the Philippines man. Do it.
2018-04-08_10-49-49.jpg
2018-04-08_10-49-39.jpg
2018-04-08_10-49-23.jpg
2018-04-08_10-49-04.jpg
2018-04-08_10-19-34.jpg

The two times I been to the philippines I never sniffed a beach. Was always in the city or the suburbs. The closest I got to water was a pool

From what I heard Cebu got the best beaches in the Philippines. But a Cebuano told me that so...probably biased.

Back
Top Bottom