the thread about nothing...

Damn never realized this one restaurant I worked at briefly years ago was owned by one of the hosts of Master Chef Canada

Wrote an article on my blog about summer sneakers. I got the inspiration from just walking around Nike SoHo yesterday.

I have a bunch of stuff I have yet to release but plan on doing so in due time. I want to eventually start an IG up (I barely, if ever, use my current handle) and get back into freelancing as my schedule allows for it.

As always, thanks in advance if you choose to take a look, always much appreciated.

slimsaturday.co
Great read.
What about the white on white AF1? I'm from nyc, I know for sure Nike likes to pump out white AF1s for the spring /summer season every year.

Great read.
What about the white on white AF1? I'm from nyc, I know for sure Nike likes to pump out white AF1s for the spring /summer season every year.

Appreciate the love and thanks for reading. Definitely, the white on whites are a staple here; I have a pair of Roc's that are waiting to be broken out soon. I felt like branching out a little and decided to list some other sneakers I have my eye on at the moment.

:smokin

Just saw a Jordan video and the announcer was already calling him the GOAT in the middle of the 92 playoffs?? With 1 championship? Really?
jordanbigshrug.gif

Just saw a Jordan video and the announcer was already calling him the GOAT in the middle of the 92 playoffs?? With 1 championship? Really?

Go look up his rookie numbers and compare them to the rest of the league that same season. Then the numbers after besides the one where he was injured up to the first ring. Hell look at the season he was injured too.

Cats were calling Jordan the goat before his first chip.

It's been a while since I've had coffee... Or caffeine of any kind. So I'm drinking this coffee my coworker made and I'm all jittery lmao

Anyone ever use Turo? It’s like AirBNB for cars.

Thinking of renting a highend car for my Dad’s bday later this year.

Anyone ever use Turo? It’s like AirBNB for cars.

Thinking of renting a highend car for my Dad’s bday later this year.

I've never tried it but from my research it seems legit, I'm surprised it hasn't gained popularity yet. Maybe because Uber and rental services like enterprise still reign king.

Back
Top Bottom