the thread about nothing...

giphy-46.gif

@ahat20 he just trash talking. He know Damm well LeBron gonna get a whoppin come eastern conference finals.

Kendrick Perkins is officially back in the NBA. Will be playing for the cavs. We shall see what he can do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-30-12-26-41.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-30-12-26-41.png
    821.1 KB · Views: 6
so i decided to smoke a jay right before class and had to dip when the dude who sits in front of me told me I smelled too loud

i walked around campus asking girls for a spray and perfume and they all looked at me like I'm a creep smh

so i decided to smoke a jay right before class and had to dip when the dude who sits in front of me told me I smelled too loud

i walked around campus asking girls for a spray and perfume and they all looked at me like I'm a creep smh

Nxt time wash your hands. Most likely, thats where most of the smell came from

I gotta be up for work in 5 hours and my neighbor's (apartment) smoke detector battery needs to be changed.ish is going off. Can't get no sleep. You think I can put a work order in for her?

***** was blazing huge cigars gambling playing golf and ****. He should’ve been locked in. Kobe wasn’t playing games. 20 years straight gave it everything.

wasnt' the rumor that jordan was betting on basketball games and was asked to leave the league or else they would blow the story open and he would be banned. So he "left to play baseball" then once the smoke cleared he came back

Back
Top Bottom