the thread about nothing...

so i decided to smoke a jay right before class and had to dip when the dude who sits in front of me told me I smelled too loud

i walked around campus asking girls for a spray and perfume and they all looked at me like I'm a creep smh

Lol that's so bait

tenor.gif

Do y'all stand you sneakers in the container store drop front boxes even if it smushes the tongue a bit? Standing them makes the look more uniform, but some sneakers just can't stand in those boxes.

Do y'all stand you sneakers in the container store drop front boxes even if it smushes the tongue a bit? Standing them makes the look more uniform, but some sneakers just can't stand in those boxes.
I'm old school, they go right back in the box they came in our just nicely laid out on a rack or the floor.

English muffins are so unsatisfying, but such an easy, quick breakfast to have. Swear I can eat 6 of them in one sitting. I finish my 2 halves in no time.

English muffins are so unsatisfying, but such an easy, quick breakfast to have. Swear I can eat 6 of them in one sitting. I finish my 2 halves in no time.

6 of them? Sheeeeet, that's practically the whole box :lol:

Better off having 1 with a side of eggs and don't skimp on some fresh fruit.

6 of them? Sheree, that's practically the whole box :lol:

Better off having 1 with a side of eggs and don't skimp on some fresh fruit.

6 is an exaggeration :lol: . At work we have a pack in the fridge, so I make one. Takes longer to toast than it does eat.

on pace to win my fantasy league

9 people only and I will get $90

not bad for not doing anything the entire time

pays for gas

6 is an exaggeration :lol: . At work we have a pack in the fridge, so I make one. Takes longer to toast than it does eat.

Yeah true, they're pretty small but filling. My go to is either Philly cream cheese or simple butter+jelly. The McDonald's ones are good too but I hear they're bad for you due to cholesterol.

I gotta be up for work in 5 hours and my neighbor's (apartment) smoke detector battery needs to be changed.ish is going off. Can't get no sleep. You think I can put a work order in for her?

Lmao mine has been going off for about 5 months.
I guess my brain has learned to ignore it.
I tell myself im going to buy batteries for it but then it slips my mind

Man, i got left with blue balls last night.
I woke up soooo stressed this morning.
Shorty came and said "How much longer, I got work in the morning"
WHO SAYS THAT
*End Rant* :angry:

Back
Top Bottom