the thread about nothing...

6zbuah.jpg

Damm those tribe called quest vans are weak as ***** seen them in person at the vanswer store, i rather buy the store props used to market the shoe . Will cop only on a steep sale.

A-Tribe-Called-Quest-x-Vans-Collection-01.jpg

If you or someone you know has a place in paris that's available near the end of May let's chat

Extremely unpopular opinion

Don't mind him, he's one of those pesky bandwagon hypebeast.

The 7s have so many accolades/memorable moments under its belt.

Mj Dream team Olympics
Buggs bunny commercial
Mike 2nd nba championship ring
Michael Jordan vs Michael Jackson video opt.
Etc...

The sk8 hi's are cool

They all atr dope, but I feels as if they were poorly executed. since I know how vans sneaker market works they tend to go on steep discount sales so I'm gonna wait it out, cause I'm most likely gonna get the whole collection.

They all atr dope, but I feels as if they were poorly executed. since I know how vans sneaker market works they tend to go on steep discount sales so I'm gonna wait it out, cause I'm most likely gonna get the whole collection.
I Digg

Damm those tribe called quest vans are weak as ***** seen them in person at the vanswer store, i rather buy the store props used to market the shoe . Will cop only on a steep sale.

A-Tribe-Called-Quest-x-Vans-Collection-01.jpg

Bought the old skools and sk8 his on release day. Too big of a tribe fan to pass. Felt good going in day of and trying them out and walking out with them in hand. Never do that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom