the thread about nothing...

Came from behind lastnight to beat Chicago Bruisers in T.A.N Fantasy. Chicago D and austin miles came up huge for me to give him his first lost.

Im out here 2-2

And goodmorning fellas have a good day

tumblr_mb6gggyXuS1r8e93bo2_400.gif

gpoy

Only thing I don't miss is the homework/studying/presentations....basically the academia :lol:
It's nice to get home from the job and not have any extra work to worry about. I can just chill (and gettin paid is obviously nice too).
Gonna start writing a business plan to open an Ornamental Saltwater Fish & Coral store in my free time though. I'm a Financial Analyst now but my degree is Finance/Entrepreneurship dual major so I'm about to put the other side of my degree to use :pimp:

That's good to hear. How do you like being a Financial Analyst? That's what I want to become in about a year or so.

What's the over/under on this thread lasting? I don't see it making it until the holidays.

All good things eventually come to an end, nothing last forever. It was cool though.

roll.gif
leave it up to NT to say im racist because i just said i skeeve chinese food and there resturants in that one thread bout the roadkill deer

Last edited:
I'm STRONGLY considering copping some season tickets for the Rockets, but they talkin bout putting down $99 deposit for someone to call me and let me know.

I'm not going to pay to find out how much something costs..

roll.gif
leave it up to NT to say im racist because i just said i skeeve chinese food and there resturants in that one thread bout the roadkill deer
Actual Chinese food (not your generic take-outs that are in every town in the US) is the truth though.
im such a picky eater but whoknows maybe i will actaully like the actual chinese food, but since im living in the city of philly where theres a generic takeout on every corner just about, I will say they dont look to nice Inside or Outside just looks dirty to me

Last edited:
^Lemme guess...you're that dude that only eats chicken fingers, ketchup, pizza, and Mountain Dew? Word to Caron Butler.
no soda fam just water but YES i do love me some chicken fingers and pizza. Im more of the italian and seafood person

Bombed on my 1st test in my programming class yesterday. It's definitely NOT the field I'm interested in. Looking forward to my Christmas break from school in December when I can finally get some stuyding in for the A+ certification.

If you can cook it, I will eat it.

Females that are picky eaters....I can't get down with that. It seems to have a correlation with their personality or the amount of maintenance they require. I like a go with the flow down for whatever kind of person.....and that includes food.

Back
Top Bottom