the thread about nothing...

Came from behind lastnight to beat Chicago Bruisers in T.A.N Fantasy. Chicago D and austin miles came up huge for me to give him his first lost.
 Im out here 2-2

And goodmorning fellas have a good day
 :pimp:

$%^7 the bears D & miles austin...hes still mad Kim left him

IM STILL 3-1 tho >D

im bout to handle dat *** this week tho pleighboi come get it

who's liparota, dude finally started managing against me this week

pizzo 2-0 since that trade. damn

carver got you pabs, we all bout to be tied @3-2 :smokin

think rg3 is going on the block, its just a shame to have either him or matty ice going off on my bench every week

^Lemme guess...you're that dude that only eats chicken fingers, ketchup, pizza, and Mountain Dew? Word to Caron Butler.
no soda fam just water but YES i do love me some chicken fingers and pizza. Im more of the italian and seafood person

denzel_intro.jpg

:rofl: leave it up to NT to say im racist because i just said i skeeve chinese food and there resturants in that one thread bout the roadkill deer

Thats not why you were called out for being racist pleighboi.

You were called racist for perpetuating a stereotype.

U really gonna run and tattle tale into this Thread????

This is the thread about nothing

not the thread about snitching

roll.gif
leave it up to NT to say im racist because i just said i skeeve chinese food and there resturants in that one thread bout the roadkill deer

do what ever i please homie and how am i perpetuating a sterotype when its true ? where i live asains, chinese, koreans you name it YES they cook cat/dog whatever other meat you wanna name. i was only stating the facts on why i dont eat chinese food

AND I DONT KNO WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF SNITCHING IS BUT GO LOOK IT UP, PLEIGHBOI

Last edited:
:rofl: leave it up to NT to say im racist because i just said i skeeve chinese food and there resturants in that one thread bout the roadkill deer

do what ever i please homie and how am i perpetuating a sterotype when its true ? where i live asains, chinese, koreans you name it YES they cook cat/dog whatever other meat you wanna name. i was only stating the facts on why i dont eat chinese food

serious question, because I've seen people eat dog OVERSEAS. Where do you live? And have you actually seen them kill a dog or a cat?

serious question, because I've seen people eat dog OVERSEAS. Where do you live? And have you actually seen them kill a dog or a cat?
i live in philly and no i dont actually see them kill dogs/cats but you can see them grilling them up on the grills outside there houses on nights. Especially in the summer that **** is disgusting can smell it from 2-3 blocks away on a hot summer day/night

Last edited:
i live in philly and no i dont actually see them kill dogs/cats but you can see them grilling them up on the grills outside there houses on nights. Especially in the summer that **** is disgusting can smell it from 2-3 blocks away on a hot summer day/night

True story.. Last time I was visit my cusin on 2nd street in the summer we walked past a Vietnese street and low and behold I've had the same experience

Last edited:
anyone really hate when the emotcions dont work? mods need to get this taken care of so I express my feelings accurately.

anyone really hate when the emotcions dont work? mods need to get this taken care of so I express my feelings accurately.

Yes I only have 6 smileys on the right side...and I don't even use them... I guess I need the Manuel codes : hat , what's stone face, and the rolling laughter ?

2 of the few rappers I listen to beefing.... over/under on thread, i give it 2 months (hope i'm wrong). 80% of my posts are here.

:rofl: @ gunplay talking about cats are gonna get gunned down. these rappers are a complete joke nowadays.

I just don't know anymore. I feel like giving up. I am tired of this ****. Is it wrong for me to not know? I feel like ****. I don't know what to do anymore.

What is wrong fam

Tbh, my job sucks. I hate it. I go into work everyday and all I do is think about how much I hate it and want to leave but I can't because I stay there because it has health insurance and I need the money to help pay bills and support my family. I am not going to school no more because I was going to Devry at first trying to get a degree in business but I took a couple of classes and I ended up finding out that it isn't something I am interested in also how much money it costs is just ********. so now I am lost and I feel like I don't really know what it is that I want to do anymore. My mom gives me **** like I am not trying to help us out. I am trying to do everything that I can but damn it feels like it's not enough. im just gonna do what I have to though cuz I gotta take care of my fam. It is what it is .

Tbh, my job sucks. I hate it. I go into work everyday and all I do is think about how much I hate it and want to leave but I can't because I stay there because it has health insurance and I need the money to help pay bills and support my family. I am not going to school no more because I was going to Devry at first trying to get a degree in business but I took a couple of classes and I ended up finding out that it isn't something I am interested in also how much money it costs is just ********. so now I am lost and I feel like I don't really know what it is that I want to do anymore. My mom gives me **** like I am not trying to help us out. I am trying to do everything that I can but damn it feels like it's not enough. im just gonna do what I have to though cuz I gotta take care of my fam. It is what it is .

Where do you work/what do you do? How old are you?

I just don't know anymore. I feel like giving up. I am tired of this ****. Is it wrong for me to not know? I feel like ****. I don't know what to do anymore.

What is wrong fam

You may want to find your passion and consider a trade school. Devry is very expensive which is why I've only considered going there, but in reality that will never happen. Find what makes YOU happpy and pursue it. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Took 3 hours to get to work this morning with this down pour of rain and a flipped car on 495N....I was real close to just turning around and going home. I'll be glad when I work back in Crystal City or Ft. Belvoir.

I'll be glad to go to Michigan for a month to work now, this traffic is OD in the DC Metro area. 2 more years max and I'm moving.

Where do you work/what do you do? How old are you?

I work for a grocery store in socal. I stock items on the shelf. I am 22 years old and haven't done much with my life......smh

What is wrong fam

You may want to find your passion and consider a trade school. Devry is very expensive which is why I've only considered going there, but in reality that will never happen. Find what makes YOU happpy and pursue it. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Yeah I know. The problem is I don't really know what is my passion anymore. honestly that saying light at the end of the tunnel and all those other cliches I am slowly starting to loose faith in them.it sucks but I am starting to think that it is just false hope. idk maybe I'm just not seeing the big picture.

jumpmankb I had a dream similar to that this summer. In the dream I was at a party, drunk as **** and decided to drive home, ended up messing up my dads car somehow, the windows were shattered. Then I woke up, assuming I had just blacked out and I was hoping it was all a dream and I look outside to check on my dads car. Car looks good from the window but as I walk outside my pops is waiting in the living room with all these charges about driving under the influence, and they found all these drugs on me. I was ****** but then I realized a flaw, like on some inception ****. If I really did drive drunk then the car would have been messed up but it looked fine when I checked it out and right then I realized I was still dreaming.

I woke up all nervous still bc it was so vivd but I was so relieved it was just a dream. Now I'm even more extra careful about that stuff when I go out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom