the thread about nothing...

2k can miss me with them gimmicks. Until I get a game that I can throw on HOF without changes sliders and all that garb I won't be purchasing another game.
Both of these

I don't think I'm getting 2k13 just not sure yet, not enough of an upgrade because I played maybe 60 games of 2k12. I will see how i feel when this weekend rolls around.

I been saying they troll this site for new material in one of my past TAN post, but we do post most of there videos on here. But I feel like let NT enjoy the vid. for a couple of days before they post it. (Ex. JOJO riding around the hood before he got shot, the Rosa Acosta stretching video) just to name a few.

admQj6Im.jpg
Name?
it looks like diznee

https://twitter.com/Diznee

just got hired by fedex..but forgot if i show up for training during my shift hours or as the same time as the 1st day orientation..smh.

Mannnn. My damn barber moved to a shop a like 40 mins from where I stay. :smh: I was ready to go get a fresh cut tomorrow for this meeting I have to go to. My pops ain't never lied, "It's hard as a hell to keep a good barber or a mechanic."

that sinster commercial be having a ***** shook

Yea I can't tell if that's gonna be wack like 4th kind was or be a good horror movie....looks interesting though, I'll prolly check it out for 5 bucks

it looks very promising.... hoping for the best....

just got hired by fedex..but forgot if i show up for training during my shift hours or as the same time as the 1st day orientation..smh.

son

Mannnn. My damn barber moved to a shop a like 40 mins from where I stay.
mean.gif
I was ready to go get a fresh cut tomorrow for this meeting I have to go to. My pops ain't never lied, "It's hard as a hell to keep a good barber or a mechanic."
i heard you on that.. my barber is always moving all around the city and always changing his number ill be getting consistent cuts for about month or 2 then dude disappears i always gotta go searching for dude i could just get cut by someone else bu the problem with that is they allready have there own people so i gotta be waiting till they get there people out of the way plus last time i tried a new barber dude had my hair line almost in the middle of my head.. my damb goatee was closer to my forehead then my hairline was 
laugh.gif
 nah it wasn't that serious but it was pretty terrible 

Why is it whenever I see a decent looking female in my area she is with some dusty looking 2+2 is pineapple is a vegetable dude :smh: and he has ballin as his ring tone, good lord.

Pierced :evil:

Edit that...and the quote :lol:

One step ahead of you, already edited the quote.

Technically she is wearing a shirt though... albeit an extremely slutty one.... Ive seen much "worse" (or better depending on how you look at it :smokin) in the breast appreciation thread.

Back
Top Bottom