the thread about nothing...

man i wanna see a scary movie that will make me call 911 & tell them to stay on the phone with me til the morning time 
laugh.gif
  haven't seen a good scary movie in a minute.. when i was little The Exorcist terrified me so did the elephant man 

Started watching Boardwalk Empire on HBOGO. It's pretty good. 

Didn't know they recycled the cast of the Wire and came up with Treme.

Last edited:
I just fired 6 people at work. I'm pretty pissed right now.
mad.gif
Budget cuts(?), the maker of monsters. But for real, think about how each took the news and determine if you should make sure your place of employment needs extra security for a while. Being fired could have been the straw to break the camel's back for one. 

Well damn. Do tell.
Nowtizness dat avy :evil: I see you

Lol its a pretty boring story but...

I'm a Project Manager for a Plumbing and Mechanical Contractor working on a really big project out in Northern California.

I have this crew of 6 guys working on installing penalware (prison standard toilet / sink units).

These guys are super slow, I'm always catching not working and when they do work its shotty work.

I threw a safety bbq for all my guys (80 + guys) last friday, and had our safety manager come out and talking about safety, etc.

I caught these guys piled into a golf chart 6 deep when this cart barely holds 3, rolling around as fast as they could, disregarding all safety rules and I got chewed up by the GC's safety manager...so I said eff it, I'm rolling heads.

:smh:

When will it be my turn |I

Anyone notice the pages going faster? Swear there's like 4 replies to every page now
admOdNPU.jpg

admQj6Im.jpg

what was the item?
how do you know it was lost?
insurance?
:nerd:

It was a pair of kicks. I dropped it off at a UPS location Friday.

When I track the number, it's been stuck on pick-up scan since Friday. I called the UPS location and they gave me an 800 number after saying the package wasn't theirs. I told them I dropped it off Friday and still told me to call the 800 number.

I called the 800 number and it was just a automated answering machine telling me where the package is which is still in the same place.

I just did a live chat on the UPS website and they informed me to make a claim.

Oh yea, no insurance. :smh:

Last edited:
what was the item?
insurance?

damn...it's probably a wrap then. I use USPS now, but I think UPS automatically covers up to a certain pricepoint also...right? You might be able to get that amount back if they do. I hope your kicks weren't too expensive. good luck.

what was the item?
insurance?

When I track the number, it's been stuck on pick-up scan since Friday. I called the UPS location and they gave me an 800 number after saying the package wasn't theirs. I told them I dropped it off Friday and still told me to call the 800 number.

I called the 800 number and it was just a automated answering machine telling me where the package is which is still in the same place.

I just did a live chat on the UPS website and they informed me to make a claim.

I had a similar problem once although I was the buyer and it was through USPS. Tracking info said the package was stuck at the same hub for nearly 2 weeks and never updated. Finally after 14 days the seller received the package as a "return to sender", he re-shipped and I got my kicks.

I had a similar problem once although I was the buyer and it was through USPS. Tracking info said the package was stuck at the same hub for nearly 2 weeks and never updated. Finally after 14 days the seller received the package as a "return to sender", he re-shipped and I got my kicks.

Yea, I'm contacting the buyer. Hopefully he'll understand if not he can get reimbursed.

I don't know how much UPS covers up to without insurance.

Back
Top Bottom