the thread about nothing...

I know I def got some changes to make. I’ve made so many since my daughter was born but still have a ways to go. I stopped doing drugs, stopped thugging in general like changed my whole lifestyle. But ima tighten up again. I started with the stop buying stuff commitment. And I’ve been working out again. I gotta work on my relationship with my girl. Tryna delete my Fb too. I wanna get to this point I was at in my life where I would wake up meditate pray and work out every morning. I felt so good. It’s hard to find time when u got all these adult responsibilities

We’re all learning and growing on the daily. Life’s a journey

Think about how many times u wear each shoe you own in 1 year

I have 2 dress up shoes.
1 black and 1 brown.
Wear them equally from Monday through Friday.
Then i get mad when theyre beat 3 months in.
:lol:
to make it worst i have about 30 pairs of sneakers and i keep buying more sneakers :smh:

I have 2 dress up shoes.
1 black and 1 brown.
Wear them equally from Monday through Friday.
Then i get mad when theyre beat 3 months in.
:lol:
to make it worst i have about 30 pairs of sneakers and i keep buying more sneakers :smh:
I wear the same pair of work boots everyday at work. Then all I do is work and be at home so around the house I be dressing up just to wear my sneakers lol

Your post is fine since you're just talking about hooking up on Tinder which is 100% legal. He's referring to illicit activities which I believe falls under the FOSTA act something or other. My man @ahat20 was banned from TAN and TAY because he told a story about a similar activity.

For my mans
giphy.gif
x2
giphy.gif

|l

Back
Top Bottom