the thread about nothing...

Picked up some marinated ribs from Costco.

Going to see how these will turn out cooking them in the oven. Probably not great lol

67DT.gif

Final Four Match
Trish Stratus VS Stacy Keibler

https://niketalk.com/threads/ntwts-...-mt-29-trish-stratus-vs-stacy-keibler.672511/

Thought I aced the interview I had last week, but the supervisor said they did call backs yesterday so issa L. Just gotta kill it on the next one

On another note, I have no talent in anything and I always feel like I'm dumb af. Doesn't mean that I'm any less of a great person than anybody else is nor am I limited to staying in this same position.. gonna try to run with that mindset for a bit and see where it leads me. I don't want to feel like this ever again

Everyone ain't born the same or have the same abilites. Can kobe play like shaq or vise versa.....no. they both have their own talent and skill set.

Keep hustling and keep hitting up the job interviews you'll bound get one if you apply to 5.

Thought I aced the interview I had last week, but the supervisor said they did call backs yesterday so issa L. Just gotta kill it on the next one

On another note, I have no talent in anything and I always feel like I'm dumb af. Doesn't mean that I'm any less of a great person than anybody else is nor am I limited to staying in this same position.. gonna try to run with that mindset for a bit and see where it leads me. I don't want to feel like this ever again

Im replying cause man, ive been there before so i feel for you. Im pretty sure MOST of us have. Ive been blessed with fam helpin me out finding this job im in now.

Everybody has their life path man. Time and place for everything, take my word.

I just found out why my green card didn't come in the mail when I applied for renewal almost 3 months ago. Drop more than half a grand for renewal. Damb man.

IMMIGRATION
Did you receive your green card recently? Immigration can ask you to return it.
BY JOHANNA A. ÁLVAREZ

May 14, 2018 04:04 PM

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced Monday that 8,543 people will have to return their Permanent Resident Cards, also known as "green cards," because of a production error.

The federal agency indicated that the cards were printed with an incorrect “Resident Since” date and mailed between February and April 2018.

According to a statement from the immigration agency, those affected were the spouses of U.S. citizens who applied for residency under form I-751, a petition to remove conditions on Residence.

Because of the technical error, the agency will notify those affected or their attorneys. They should return their green cards in a prepaid envelope within 20 days of receiving the notice or return them at a USCIS field office.

Immigration clarified that the recall does not affect the statuses of lawful permanent residents, who will receive a replacement card within 15 days of receiving the incorrect one.

The problem with the production error is that it gives the wrong information to residents about when they can apply to U.S. citizenship, the USCIS advisory mentions.

If you are affected and need to travel abroad or demonstrate your permanent residence while the replacement card arrives,

Pay off them loans bruh....irs will swipe your ish with an offset. I got hit this year like. That's due to my negligence. Learned my lesson.

Fozz Fozz how were those ribs from Costco you cooked in the oven? Curious as to how they came out.
They turned out pretty good. Just followed the directions and they were tender and weren't dry. But the flavor does get tiring after a while. So I have plenty of leftovers. I think they'd taste better if you cooked them on the grill.

well speaking of work drama. Not sure if im being set up to fail here or if its actual trust. But the biggest presentation we give all year is next thursday. My boss is out and her boss asked if i could give the presentation. Its an hour long presentation to the top management at work.

I was not involved in any of the presentation creation and now have to get a crash course in order to try to present next week. I know they are going to ask 1000 questions and i won't know any of the information. I haven't been involved in any of the process up to this point. So part of me is like this is a great opportunity, and the other part of me is like they really throwing me into the fire here and there is a very high probability of me crashing and burning. The amount of data i have to absorb in a week is not possible straight up.

Back
Top Bottom