the thread about nothing...

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a...ly-sangria-has-been-dubbed-the-new-four-loko/

Capriccio-Bubbly-Sangria__22060.1525723416.jpg

People have been tweeting about this all week , all day.

I’m positive they paid a social media “influencer” to get the conversation going
If I do well on my test tomorrow, I'll try this out and report back

Now THIS is how the Rockets should be playing. Ball movement instead of Iso and waiting for Harden to do something

They were still iso heavy but were quicker with their decision to attack and not let the shot clock wind down. They just hit some ridiculously tough shots, esp eric gordon and cp finishing

Thinking bout taking this coding bootcamp course in September .

Can’t live off what I’m currently doing forever and I’ve thought about it in the past.

Also brothers friend did it and just got a good *** job at google , he didn’t know i already had an interest when he mentioned it.

I look At that type of stuff as a sign lol

Thinking bout taking this coding bootcamp course in September .

Can’t live off what I’m currently doing forever and I’ve thought about it in the past.

Also brothers friend did it and just got a good *** job at google , he didn’t know i already had an interest when he mentioned it.

I look At that type of stuff as a sign lol

Go for it bro. If you can, try to be ahead of the curve and get into blockchain coding. C++ is the building block of coding.

Back
Top Bottom