the thread about nothing...

So I'm looking at two As, a B+ and maybe one more A if I don't choke the final..

This is going to sound super Asian of me but I'm really upset about that B+ lmao

I was going to spend time studying for my next final today but F it, time to have a little fun today

30F79CE7-627C-4DD6-A8F5-80A8CA5BC529.gif

I remember seeing Da Ali G show listed on the HBO tv guide when I was younger but never clicked on it. I'm sure my younger self though wouldn't have thought it being funny since I wouldn't get the humor as I do now though. :lol:

Reactions: Ube
The funny thing about that was a professional looking guy in a suit would approach the people he interviewed initially, that's how he got so many candid interviews.

On the day of the shoot Sasha Baren Cohen would arrive dressed like ali g but he acted like one of the crew...at the very last minute he would sit in as the interviewer and it would be too late for the person to back out

The funny thing about that was a professional looking guy in a suit would approach the people he interviewed initially, that's how he got so many candid interviews.

On the day of the shoot Sasha Baren Cohen would arrive dressed like ali g but he acted like one of the crew...at the very last minute he would sit in as the interviewer and it would be too late for the person to back out
He's the ultimate troll in my opinion. Thats honestly going all out to make others laugh :lol:

"Don’t DM unless it’s about business" a.k.a if you ready to drop some bandz for the p, hit her up
Man, she's bad.

Someone from TAN should troll and see if she'd be will willing to accept a TAN Triple Threat.

I remember seeing Da Ali G show listed on the HBO tv guide when I was younger but never clicked on it. I'm sure my younger self though wouldn't have thought it being funny since I wouldn't get the humor as I do now though. :lol:

I was mind blown when I found out Borat, Ali G, was all played by the same actor.

I'm hardly on fb...

I'm only there like 10 percent of the time..

I ignore 90 percent of my feed and only stop at posts by ppl I care about

My girls cholesterol is a little high so we’ve officially cut out fast food. Gonna be hard but we can do it
Bro my cholesterol and blood pressure was always super high

Lately I've cut out carbs, juice, soda and my last meal is alway a salad... My drop in weight was moderate.. Just ten pounds so far but my blood pressure dropped from 130/90 to 118/70 in a month! I'm sure my cholesterol level dropped down loads. I'll be checking in with that soon. My cholesterol level was something stupid crazy..BBeen high for 5-7 yrs now

Just do what I do I bet it'll help your chick out

Logged into Messenger with my phone number (reg. account isn't linked with it), didn't know it would basically make another account and start sending out notifs to people with your number that your on it

Makes you wonder why somebody your not cool with still has your phone number :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom