the thread about nothing...

Any of you guys have youtube red?

Kinda sorta interested in watching the Cobra kai series but I don't have youtube red... Just wondering if I should get youtube red for a month and then cancel :lol:

I got YouTube red, I was pissed off with overdose ads. Plus I get goolge play music with it. Def worth it. If a YouTube fanatic

0D0A78DD-63FA-44C6-B1CF-476B181EF1B3.jpeg
BC40E6CF-B95C-4F1F-AA2B-91F6A6BC7CC5.jpeg

I swear i hate ups i specifically said come to the back door and these fools came to the front knocked once and just left my package in the rain. Lucky my wife was home. Not to mention they said package was out for delivery at 9am and they didnt deliver it until 6pm. To make it worst the ups place is literally 2 mins away from my house. Smh

I swear i hate ups i specifically said come to the back door and these fools came to the front knocked once and just left my package in the rain. Lucky my wife was home. Not to mention they said package was out for delivery at 9am and they didnt deliver it until 6pm. To make it worst the ups place is literally 2 mins away from my house. Smh
Residential stops are last on the list no matter how close you are to the building.

Back
Top Bottom