the thread about nothing...

What do you do?
Preloader at UPS

Line up another job before quitting.

I left my job without another job lined up a year ago, and even though I had the $ saved to live, it didn't feel great to be unemployed.

Keep ya head up!
only advice i can give you without knowing how bad your job is to take a break or vacation..look for other opportunities then make a decision with a clear head.
don't do it when you are feeling some type of way. emotions **** up everyones judgement.
Then it's time for re-evaluation not only the job but yourself.

Do what you need to get moving!

I hear you guys, appreciate the advice. It's not the only job I have, but for the past 2 months it's been the only job I've had work with continuously besides my other job which is just a here and now thing. Luckily I have enough saved up to be fine for a bit but it's honestly ******* stressful to come somewhere you hate everyday for weak *** pay

I had a hookup recently to be a fire fighter, but I passed cause I know I couldn't endure what they do.

Last edited:
Preloader at UPS

I hear you guys, appreciate the advice. It's not the only job I have, but for the past 2 months it's been the only job I've had work with continuously besides my other job which is just a here and now thing. Luckily I have enough saved up to be fine for a bit but it's honestly ******* stressful to come somewhere you hate everyday for weak *** pay

I had a hookup recently to be a fire fighter, but I passed cause I know I couldn't endure what they do.

You never know unless you try fam. Good thing about endurance, you can build your endurance if you truly work on it.

How're y'all doing today? Any plans for the weekend?

z6ti0jf228x01.png

How're y'all doing today? Any plans for the weekend?
Work.
the managers at my job have to be the lamest *****s ive ever met in my life....how are you the managers but you purposely throw your employees under the bus lol..7 people have left within the last 3 months and they're still pulling little stunts trying to get people in trouble...mind you every person stated poor management is the reason why they're leaving the company

I know all this to well. Managers still in that high school mindset.

I usually play along and play the game they will lose in.

I play chess not checkers.

Just quit that **** b. Ended up quitting mine back in the day in a burnt out fit of rage. Most unnecessarily stressful job due to the culture of management. Almost squared up with multiple managers.

Ups is a bunch of scum bags will never work for them ever again In my life. They messed my paycheck and owed me $400 in pay during the seasonal period. Slave labor for sure.

I can't/won't mess with them filipino girls... most of them crazy
Some truly are. Many have issues of insecurity and of wanting to being spoiled.

I have a friend who is really, really, high maintenance and she complains why she can't find a dude that sticks around. Dumb.

Some truly are. Many have issues of insecurity and of wanting to being spoiled.

I have a friend who is really, really, high maintenance and she complains why she can't find a dude that sticks around. Dumb.

I tend see that behavior in all women. Lol...but I do have a Asian female friends who have done plastic surgery or hide me from thier family cause I'm black, but took D like a champ.

Back
Top Bottom