the thread about nothing...

yea bro, completely different city

Homestead is like 35 miles away from downtown Miami, it's primarily rural out there since the main industry is agriculture
I looked at a map and were literally at the cusp of nothing but farmland and what I assume to be Everglades. I was thinking of going out to this island that’s in like Card Sound but it’s only one road to get there and it’s surrounded by nothing :lol:

longform-original-4099-1416333784-12.jpg

How do I toggle between mobile and desktop mode again?? The screen got really small for me. NT IT please halp

Wassup tan... so I’m in counseling for my parole, and there is this fine I mean like a 9 to me .HUGE butt slim waist counselor up there at the spot that I gotta go twice a week she took me home added me on Fb after a lil debate about how it’s unethical and we were kicking it back and forth on there for a couple hours... I sent a pic then she sent one back so I’m like yes! Bouta have another thread title change.i said something about how she could clean my house I’d triple the 15 an hour the place gives you and buy you a little maid outfit, she laughing talking about we might get in trouble. so I shot my shot with some gusto... I was like blah blah this can go both ways if you need talk to me I have an ear to listen, shoulder to lean on and a face to sit on. She was in the movies with her Jit so I’m anxiously waiting for the shot it’s bouncing bouncing son a gust of wind hit that thing and took it all the way out of bounds. I got hit with... “you’re super cool, but gotta keep this professional”, with the smiley face...smdh sad night.

Anybody else have the screen for NT get really small for them? I know I must have accidentally clicked something. How to fix?

Back
Top Bottom