the thread about nothing...

3364414B-4DDB-4EDD-813B-405AD0AC52E6.gif

3677C939-2503-442B-A7DB-BCE46641D7B5.jpeg

Told my homeboy he needs to let that go and now he’s mad...

When we were kids (18-19), they had done something illegal - nothing serious, broke into a car i believe. Dude ratted him out. The other day, I posted a picture with all of us back during that time, and called me and was like, “why you’re posting pictures with of that rat.”

I was just like man that was when were kids (20 years later), you’re still mad about that? You didn’t even go to jail. You got probation and a fine.:lol:

Maybe it’s just me.

Last edited:

When we were kids (18-19), they had done something illegal - nothing serious, broke into a car i believe. Dude ratted him out. The other day, I posted a picture with all of us back during that time, and called me and was like, “why you’re posting pictures with of that rat.”

I was just like man that was when were kids (20 years later), you’re still mad about that? You didn’t even go to jail. You got probation and a fine.:lol:

Maybe it’s just me.
Damn. Talk about holding a grudge

Probation and a fine though...sounds like he got off super easy

Maybe it’s just me.
tbh i would've deaded that friendship too but i also wouldn't be mad at you for posting pictures like that

Damn. Talk about holding a grudge

Probation and a fine though...sounds like he got off super easy

Talk about irony. I just found out..his first cousin, who used to run with us, was looking at 17 years in the Feds. He took a plea of 10 for singing last week. :lol:

tbh i would've deaded that friendship too but i also wouldn't be mad at you for posting pictures like that

Exactly. I understand to not wanting to like him. But calling me about it all mad and calling him a rat. Like dude chill on that. :lol:

Me and “the rat” are still friends. He gave his life to Christ and is a changed man; alled me 3 years ago to apologize for the stuff we did when were kids :lol:

We done stuff together back then and he never ratted me out or the circle.

I just think homey never liked him and just was like “f” it. I’m snitching. Who knows. :lol:

Update, I went ahead and saw it. :rofl:at children crying in the theater when it was over. The youth needs to read a few comic books, or atleast watch the older shows.

Not hating but their was some very questionable decscion making by the heros.
There were children when I went to see Deadpool 2 :lol:

I just woke up from a 14hr slumber and i feel pretty good but im in some need of p and food like now...

Back
Top Bottom