the thread about nothing...

Joe Camel better bring back these '84 Ralph Sampson joints.

picture-71.png

Puma basketball is gonna need a lot of work. But i honestly like the weeknd's puma boots. Were too expensive but i did like them.

Would def visit jarassic park. But would make sure i had a real good life insurance policy in case i get got by some raptors.

Working out isn’t easy

I go Mon-Friday usually

But man feeling great because ur healthy is well worth it

I use to be so unhealthy but I can sssure you I’m never going back to that

I highly dislike the fitness industry. Like the Rock does illegal drugs. The man is on steriods. And like i like him and he is super positive and seems great. But you watch him on IG "i am up at 4am working out" Like bruh your testosterone levels are artificially through the roof. Of course you have endless energy. I know it still takes hard work and dedication and all that....but the drugs play a big part.

Same with all these "do this for a bigger chest" articles that are all click bait. The whole industry is laughable.

I highly dislike the fitness industry. Like the Rock does illegal drugs. The man is on steriods. And like i like him and he is super positive and seems great. But you watch him on IG "i am up at 4am working out" Like bruh your testosterone levels are artificially through the roof. Of course you have endless energy. I know it still takes hard work and dedication and all that....but the drugs play a big part.

Same with all these "do this for a bigger chest" articles that are all click bait. The whole industry is laughable.

Can't make an industry out of "don't eat like crap, drink water, move a decent amount every day"

it has to be all fluff or they couldn't make any money

You got to love it when guys that are on HGH and enough Test to cover a graduating class are selling you protein shakes.

I love working out but the whole fitness industry/lifestyle is super corny and fake. I just workout at the house and dont speak to anyone about lifting. I cant stand to hear everyones bro science either.

Can't make an industry out of "don't eat like crap, drink water, move a decent amount every day"

it has to be all fluff or they couldn't make any money

yep. Its the false narrative of "do this...and you will look like this!!" that gets me. Like noooo if you do this you will have some muscle definition. You won't pack on lbs of muscle. Like you can't look like any of these people unless you do drugs. You can't stay that lean and that muscular for that period of time.

I'm actually not impressed....basically a prepubescent Vince carter.

He's playing with fair skin kids,all what he's doing is inevitable. Nothing new imo.

Back
Top Bottom