the thread about nothing...

I got my info from hypebeast.com about jay-z being president of basketball of puma. Makes no sense.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F06%2Fpuma-basketball-jay-z-president-operations-deandre-ayton-signing-0.jpg

ADAM COREY THOMAS/LA MAG
PUMA Basketball Relaunches with JAY-Z as President of Operations
Along with signing the likely No. 1 overall pick, DeAndre Ayton of Arizona.
By Robert Marshall/19 Hrs ago/Fashion
PUMA Basketball is back! The German sportswear brand announced it’s return to the hardwood today with a number of headlines, including the signing of JAY-Z as its president of basketball operations. According to PUMA’s global director of brand and marketing, Adam Petrick, via Complex, JAY will have a hand in selecting endorsees as well as assisting with the overall concept and direction of the brand.

“What’s important to him on a day like today is that it’s clear we’re making a serious push with players like Bagley, Ayton and Smith.” said Petrick. “We’re making a serious statement about the entry of the category, that we want to be a performance brand, but then also very culturally focused. It’s clear that we’re looking at basketball through the lens of culture, and thinking about the fashion of basketball, the music of basketball, all the aspects of culture around basketball as much as the on court presence that we will have.”

As alluded to above, PUMA also revealed its signing of top NBA draft prospects DeAndre Ayton of Arizona, Marvin Bagley III of Duke, and Zhaire Smith of Texas Tech. Each are expected to land somewhere in the lottery, with Ayton widely-considered the favorite to go No. 1 to the Phoenix Suns on Thursday.

This is big news for the brand, but does JAY have the experience to reignite the brand’s forgotten basketball division? One that hasn’t signed a player since Vince Carter entered the league in ‘98. Let us know your thoughts below.

In other JAY-Z news, be sure to check out his collaborative album with Beyoncé, EVERYTHING IS LOVE.
One of them may have been bleacher report, here's complex though
https://www.complex.com/sneakers/20...ings-jay-z-president-of-basketball-operations

Tell your mans to retire and babysit the kids b. Let Beyonce run the show
But he's a business man. I don't compute. Yeah he still does the raps and what and. People are still copping ish. So I doubt he will do that. Probably did the same thing like Sade or and drop a album every 8-10 years.

Puma trash
You'll be the 1st person ready to resell off white Pumas if that ever happens.

These high school kids are on another level. 6 feet guards knocking down threes or dunking, really hard to keep up

At what age do you consider musicians washed? Does peak between 20 and 45? Or are there actually a lot of 45+ old musicians that are great. Talking in general here. Like do piano players, cellists, etc get physically less able to perform at high levels?
I think it really depends on the musicians.

Tony Bennet is in his 80s and still sing, even though it's not at the same octave as before.

I feel like musicians last longer though. Vocalists lose their range as time goes on.

These high school kids are on another level. 6 feet guards knocking down threes or dunking, really hard to keep up
Yeah, it's crazy how tall and athletic these kids are these days.

Played a pick up game with my nephew and his friends and they reminded how out of shape I was quick.

Now that I've been driving manual transmission for a few years, driving an auto is boring.

My subie is in the shop for a week... It's going to be a long 8 days lol

Just learned something

Pearl Jam is an American rock band formed in Seattle, Washington, in 1990. Since its inception ....Mookie Blaylock soon signed to Epic Records and renamed themselves Pearl Jam

Fiancée and daughter are going to stay at my mother in laws, so Thursday and Friday I’ll be alone. The thought of not seeing them for that long actually makes me sad even though i know it’s not long. Family bond and love is strong.

Fiancée and daughter are going to stay at my mother in laws, so Thursday and Friday I’ll be alone. The thought of not seeing them for that long actually makes me sad even though i know it’s not long. Family bond and love is strong.
I know how you feel.

My wife and daughter were away for two weeks. At first, it was great to have all the time to do what I wanted to do. But I missed them a lot by the 2nd day lol.

I know how you feel.

My wife and daughter were away for two weeks. At first, it was great to have all the time to do what I wanted to do. But I missed them a lot by the 2nd day lol.
Word. I don’t mind having my own time cause I can focus on something I’ve been working on these past few weeks but not hearing my daughter playing or my girl is gonna be odd

Now that I've been driving manual transmission for a few years, driving an auto is boring.

My subie is in the shop for a week... It's going to be a long 8 days lol
We're gonna be car twinsies... Eventually, hopefully~ Haha

My dude was like "You just bought your Mazda less than a year ago. You're still paying it off. Shouldn't you wait until then?" And got me re-thinking... I shouldn't be so impulsive with big purchases :smh::lol:

Too many ****ty drivers out there. Not risking my life

Facts. I prefer to ride along back roads to minimize the number of others on the road with me. Plus the twisties are a lot more fun than straights on the highway.
If I die, I die. My mentality might change if I get into a serious relationship or have a kid.

I want a Ducati 750ss. Only because of the classic look and I saw it in Tron: Legacy.
But I'm scared to ride a motorcycle.

Ducatis are beautiful.

Facts. I prefer to ride along back roads to minimize the number of others on the road with me. Plus the twisties are a lot more fun than straights on the highway.
If I die, I die. My mentality might change if I get into a serious relationship or have a kid.

Ducatis are beautiful.
Yeah, man. They are. I think I like more of the cafe racer/classic motorcycle style bikes.

Are motorcycles hard to control? I was close to buying a Honda Ruckus and building it up to be freeway legal but wasn't sure if that was worth the investment lol

Yeah, man. They are. I think I like more of the cafe racer/classic motorcycle style bikes.

Are motorcycles hard to control? I was close to buying a Honda Ruckus and building it up to be freeway legal but wasn't sure if that was worth the investment lol

Bikes are easier to ride than you'd expect. Skip the building step and get a 500-600cc starter bike

Back
Top Bottom