the thread about nothing...

Over $750K of Fake Sneakers and Goods Seized in Philippines This Year
Staggering numbers since January.
BY RILEY JONES
JUN 19, 2018
SHARE TWEET

Image via @CustomsPH
The counterfeit sneaker market continues to thrive, but customs agents in the Philippines are doing their part to keep bootlegs off of the streets with over $750,000 worth of fake sneakers and other goods seized so far this year.

According to recent social media posts from official Philippines Bureau of Customs accounts touting the seizures, P40 million ($750,119) of counterfeit items including shoes, beauty products, and skimming devices were confiscated at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport since January.

In the posts, piles of fake sneakers can be seen including the Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 1/97, Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 "Animal," Pharrell x Adidas NMD Hu, Adidas Yeezy Powerphase, and Fear of God x Vans Authentic.

Furthermore, ABS CBN News adds that 111 "rubber shoes" make up the haul, and that the fakes will be auctioned off (?!) or donated to the Department of Social Welfare and Development.

Amel crush probably sell fake shoes in her "sleep"

Wrong thread
IMG_2729.GIF

Had dinner with my 14yo mentee yesterday
He goes to a mostly white boarding school
And told me how some of them call him the N word

As an Asian dude, I really didn't know what to say to him
But I was fuming while he was kinda nonchalant about it

Had dinner with my 14yo mentee yesterday
He goes to a mostly white boarding school
And told me how some of them call him the N word

As an Asian dude, I really didn't know what to say to him
But I was fuming while he was kinda nonchalant about it

They moved me seats at work.
It feels good to have no one on my left side. Sat me right in front of my boss 8)

PHILLY HEADS!

Currently in 700 for this Argentina game. Plan on getting some grub after and checking the night life.
I’m in fishtown and heard it could be lit here. Anyone been out here and know some great spots? Got a few recommendations but could def use some more.

I should've drove to Philly when I had the chance to have some cheesesteaks.

Definitely a missed opportunity.

The Philly cheesesteaks in Philly are good, but I don't think it's that good that I would plan a trip to. Philly around cheesesteaks

I love food but I don't think there's any food I would specifically plan a trip around. I definitely make it a point to try the local specialties though.

I wanted to go because I was only a 2hr drive away to Philly. But those plans never happened oh well.

Curious if there is a good cheesesteak shop in SoCal.

I've been wanting to grab a beef patty for over a month now and the two times I went they were sold out and I didn't feel like waiting for a new batch...

Back
Top Bottom