the thread about nothing...

Anybody know how Cross fit works?
Thinking about taking classes.
Its $100 for 8 classes ( is that a good deal)
Not sure if 100 for 8 classes is a good deal cuz at most crossfit gyms it's 180 for a whole month of unlimited classes.. the bigger gyms will be 225 for a month of unlimited classes

After 7 months of crossfit I was probably in the best looking shape of my life.

Then after that I transitioned to weightlifting and I kinda got chubby/muscular lol

Anybody know how Cross fit works?
Thinking about taking classes.
Its $100 for 8 classes ( is that a good deal)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

in all seriousness, from what I've heard about CrossFit pricing, that sounds like a good deal.
$12.50 per class sounds like a decent deal to me.

Last Friday I interviewed for an internship and today I got offered the position. :nthat: 5 months, paid, casual work environment.
I start in a couple weeks. Really hoping this one turns out much better than the one I did a year ago.

tenor.gif

Haha... on the real let's just see how Monday goes...

I will be asking her out. Wish me luck fellas.

tenor.gif

My cousin is crossfit trainer I believe. Went to his gym a couple of days and realized it's definitely not for me.

Last Friday I interviewed for an internship and today I got offered the position. :nthat: 5 months, paid, casual work environment.
I start in a couple weeks. Really hoping this one turns out much better than the one I did a year ago.

Good work my dude. Yeah man, got to venture out there and always remain positive. My brother just did a 1 month internship at $16 and now found a better job at $22 starting next week.

Im gonna get a part time job. Whats a job with hot girls? lol

Im thinking restaurant/bar but not sure if I wanna be a waiter

No joke, I've been scouring instagram and fb for her account cuz I want to know how her personal life is like

There's nothing. She has no footprints on the internet.

I had a nightmare last night that she was too good to be true and she's actually bat **** crazy
Be careful, I almost took a bullet on prom night in a similar situation, mines was even worst cause I didn't know how she looked so I took her cousins word for it
I need to visit New York and New Jersey and have @slighted , E everysingletime , and benzilla427 benzilla427 show me around.
Been meaning to go to NY for years, plan on doing a weekend sometime this summer
Im gonna get a part time job. Whats a job with hot girls? lol

Im thinking restaurant/bar but not sure if I wanna be a waiter
Be the door person at Hooters

Back
Top Bottom