the thread about nothing...

I swear Texas probably has the most bugs I’ve experience in my life. Just got back from playing ball and I see a huge spider by my door step. I gave it a quick lethal jab step and killed it, once I killed it their were baby spiders scattering around it’s dead body..

I swear Texas probably has the most bugs I’ve experience in my life. Just got back from playing ball and I see a huge spider by my door step. I gave it a quick lethal jab step and killed it, once I killed it their were baby spiders scattering around it’s dead body..
You cold blooded murder you killed the momma spider lol

I was watching a youtube vid with my friend about Jamie Foxx telling his party stories.

At one party, he invited the USA basketball team and says everybody was there: Kyrie, KD, Melo...

My fried isn't really into basketball and he's always on Youtube so he gets exposed to "trendy" **** thanks to Google's algorithm, so he stops the vid and he's like wait LaMelo Ball was on team USA?!?

:lol::smh::sick::rofl:

Link to the video?

I read a story about a guy that was a prisoner of war and to keep himself sane he imagined himself working on his putting. When he was finally released, his putting had actually improved.
I tried this with my shot and I when I put up some shots today I promise my form felt different and I was way more accurate.

FCD66896-AF8D-4F5A-9A8C-F0790CD71FD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom