the thread about nothing...

A friend of mine said he thought Trump was 'decent'.

I had to slowly back pedal from that conversation.

A few years ago some dudes robbed an armored truck where I live, they were in college.and it was an inside job

They got caught at a strip club spending the money lol

They didn't catch me yet... I'm still outchea spending that strip club money

jokin jokin

F0B8B781-932F-41C6-8F5E-CE3A991AA159.jpeg

If you're playing with illegal defense rules and hand checking allowed, advantage Bulls. If you take that away, advantage GS

nah could you imagine trying to hold jordan with no hand checking and the sawft *** nba rules now?
dude would be even more unstoppable.
the league changed the rules so that perimeter players could flourish more. jordan would score 40+ with ease

nah could you imagine trying to hold jordan with no hand checking and the sawft *** nba rules now?
dude would be even more unstoppable.
the league changed the rules so that perimeter players could flourish more. jordan would score 40+ with ease
I agree..but he's just one guy. If he drops 40 and the warriors hold everyone else the warriors can win. The bulls wasn't designed to be a high scoring team

Here it is lol

They stole 9 million and just left another 9 million there cuz they didn't have enough bags

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/armored-car-robbers-who-loved-strippers-and-mom-now-want-mercy/
"For a week, the men spent money on strippers, tennis shoes, tattoos, electronics, used cars - even Mother's Day gifts."
So did they get caught due to the other Brinks officer statement or did they follow the money trail.

They can't really follow cash like that, can they?

The driver who was in on it failed a polygraph and gave them up I think.
He was unhurt and gave way too many details
The other driver had broken bones and missing teeth.

It was the 3rd largest heist in American history

The driver who was in on it failed a polygraph and gave them up I think.
He was unhurt and gave way too many details
The other driver had broken bones and missing teeth.

It was the 3rd largest heist in American history
Wow.

If you do the crime with people, you got to make sure they're solid.

How you pull off one of the biggest heist in the country and fold...Them dudes would of made sure your family and you was straight.

Basically, homey told on himself.

Sold some sunglasses on Grailed , dude has had them now for 10 days and just messaged me saying there is a chip on the side of the glasses :smh:

Already know he’s about to file a dispute and PayPal is about to **** me

Man i just had a legit convo with someone who really thinks the earth is flat.

I told dude what about the live streams from commercial rockets that flew up there like Elon Musk and dude legit said the live stream could be fake or altered.

Told me to look into some guys videos on youtube who explains it well but cant remember the name.

Dude had me legit confused :smh: :lol:
Dude. That Elon musk car launch is and looks super fake, while they were live streaming it even Elon himself said wow that looks so fake and starts laughing...

Back
Top Bottom