the thread about nothing...

Why do people go so crazy over shark week?
latest

All I have to do is get through today and tomorrow and I'll be off for four straight days.

If you guys knew how my work schedule has been, this week Is a godsend. I'm not sure if I'll know what to do with all that free time. I haven't had two days off in a row for two months.

Maybe one of those nights I'll visit a beach. Maybe I'll even stop by a gym. I'll try to figure out something to do in the city.

And I have a bunch of paperwork to do so I'll have to fit that in somewhere. Lol

All I have to do is get through today and tomorrow and I'll be off for four straight days.

If you guys knew how my work schedule has been, this week Is a godsend. I'm not sure if I'll know what to do with all that free time. I haven't had two days off in a row for two months.

Maybe one of those nights I'll visit a beach. Maybe I'll even stop by a gym. I'll try to figure out something to do in the city.

And I have a bunch of paperwork to do so I'll have to fit that in somewhere. Lol
Come hang with me, @Fozzy Badfeet, and @benzilla427. Let's pull some bebots. :smile:

Last edited:
They bringing the OG 13s back out first thing next month, I cant even tell if I can get them for the same price as the Altitudes

Day one of no cell phone usage, I've been itching a few times to check my phone but my phone has remained off so far

Back
Top Bottom