the thread about nothing...

Just fake friends and people I don't talk to on my contacts, ain't nobody looking for me. Tryna stop using my phone so I'm forced to socialize because I'm tired of people saying I'm quiet

i

My co-worker told me she was in the middle of a street shoot out here in h-town. She had to duck for cover but is scared.

I told she needs to leave that place ASAP.

http://nickdepaula.com/

This site is pretty cool. It also shows you who designed some of these kicks and the process it took behind designing them. Wanted to know who designed the Penny 5's. One my fav shoes in his line and also from a design standpoint

Last edited:
I need some suggestions for a nice lounge in Brooklyn or Manhattan to take a chick and her female co woker .

BTW : I'm not white , so I need somewhere diverse.

It’s over no need to be scared lol
I need some suggestions for a nice lounge in Brooklyn or Manhattan to take a chick and her female co woker .

BTW : I'm not white , so I need somewhere diverse.

Milk lounge on Atlantic. (But Brooklyn lounges imo are weak)

Manhattan:
48 roof top is good at night time.
Any lounge near the meatpacking district.
A few others but I'm drawing a blank I'm not in nyc no more.

I don't know if I should wear blue Givenchy sneakers or black Gucci loafers . I'll probably wear black jeans and a nice shirt
Don't over dress don't under dress. I made a mistake by under dressing. Do whatever works.

Are you only doing the 40/40 club?
The rooftop bar I told isn't to far from each other.

I'll probably go 40/40 . I'm not guaranteed sex , but it should be an experience and I don't want to talk too much to entertain these birds .

Y’all some big money grippers...

First Ninja now 40/40 clubs...

Living the best of y’all lives, I’m not even mad. :lol:

Went to a food fest today 626 Night Market
I ate
-Tornado Potatoe (buffalo/ pizza flavor)
-Lightbulb Watermelon Slush
-chicken, beef, pork skewer
-Jalapeño popper Grilled Cheese
They were all ok at best
It was totally one of those things that people take pics for IG

Back
Top Bottom