the thread about nothing...

the nba is being out-classed by over sea leagues, which if your favorite player going to over seas just collect a bigger bag says a lot about how the nba as whole handle hi-profile players.

Don't get me wrong I wish the best for d-wade but oversea leagues are boring to me as well.

Out classed? :lol: You making no sense. And 2018 D. Wade is not a hi-profile player. You delusional.

Out classed? :lol: You making no sense. And 2018 D. Wade is not a hi-profile player. You delusional.
You buggin bro, the guy is currently just signed a new contract with li-ning for worth millions. Compare to that Jordan brand dropping Carmelo Sigs 2-3 years ago.

He’s has relevancey In today’s game maybe not in the eyes of Lebron LA hype but the man can still leads team on a playoff run.

Nba not going to match that of course when they can offer contracts to younger healthier guys.

Let’s not forget the European league, they offer American players a few stacks over an nba contract.

Yeah, just because they're offering a bunch of money doesn't mean the NBA is being outclassed. Starbury was out in China being worshiped as a basketball God. He definitely wouldn't have done as well had he stayed in the NBA.

Right? That’s like Nicolas Cage getting offered a lead role in a movie by some crappy studio. THat crappy studio isn’t out classing the major Hollywood studios by giving him a lead role that they wouldn’t. He’s just not the actor he once was and took the role from a company that was desperate enough to give him the most money.

See how that analogy works? Chinese league is The crappy movie studio. NBA is the well respected major Hollywood studio. DWADE is washed Nicholas Cage.

That's like saying the MLS is outclassing the european soccer leagues becaue they offered monster deals to some washed up superstars (henry, ibra, rooney, etc etc).

Theae player just want to make an extra bag before they retire. D-wade would be smart to play in china (business wise). Would solidify his presence and he could reach marbury god status. No NBA teams offering 10mil to present d-wade.

If anything it just speaks to how over the hill DWade is.

If the CBA was truly "outclassing" the NBA, we would be watching the CBA Draft and such. I can't name any CBA teams other than Beijing Ducks and Shanghai Sharks. Jimmer Fredette is out there dropping 37 a night. Tell me he could have done that in the NBA. Laughable.

Capture+_2018-07-22-11-07-06.png

If anything it just speaks to how over the hill DWade is.

If the CBA was truly "outclassing" the NBA, we would be watching the CBA Draft and such. I can't name any CBA teams other than Beijing Ducks and Shanghai Sharks. Jimmer Fredette is out there dropping 37 a night. Tell me he could have done that in the NBA. Laughable.

Capture+_2018-07-22-11-07-06.png
let me recant my “outclass” word, I was reaching.

D-wade is not washed he’s just past his prime and holdong onto to the the legacy he created for himself in Miami. Re-inventing yourself in a different market will be seem like smart choice financially if the CBA team offer him a “bag” probably just enough for on his goals to be involved of being back the Seattle SuperSonics.(specualtion)

I’m not gonna watch the CBA league I probably throw the remote at the tv or yell “siri turn off my TV, I give up”

the nba is being out-classed by over sea leagues, which if your favorite player going to over seas just collect a bigger bag says a lot about how the nba as whole handle hi-profile players.
IMO it says the NBA player is washed and knows it and is going overseas where he know he'll be overpaid for his services.

It doesn't say anything at all, good bad or indifferent, about the NBA.

d-wade is huge in china ...isn't he still sponsored by that chinese brand?
so he's just going to go get one last bag before he's completely done
i don't see what the problem is

he has nothing left to prove
he's already in the HOF
he's not winning another ring. GS already locked up the title
why would he stay?

Going overseas is basically the same thing as retiring tbh

Like people said it's where washed or retiring players go for one more payday

Wade been washed

Nobody cares if he goes to China

If he was still worth that money a team in the NBA could easily match it

I binge smoked cigs for 3 days straight now Im feeling addicted. Is that normal? Shouldnt it take like a week of smoking to get addicted

You buggin bro, the guy is currently just signed a new contract with li-ning for worth millions. Compare to that Jordan brand dropping Carmelo Sigs 2-3 years ago.

He’s has relevancey In today’s game maybe not in the eyes of Lebron LA hype but the man can still leads team on a playoff run.

Nba not going to match that of course when they can offer contracts to younger healthier guys.

Let’s not forget the European league, they offer American players a few stacks over an nba contract.

I'll say it again as you don't get it...you are delusional and don't know what you're talking about. Look at the other 20 or so replies from people telling you the same thing. The NBA don't need Wade thus this whole topic. :lol: When you're not as relevant you lose interest from the NBA...thus overseas reaches out to you. The Chinese league needs Wade, thus, why they're offering tons of money. You seem to think if overseas leagues/teams are offering more money, that it somehow makes them more relevant than someone in the NBA.

InstertJacksonvilleJaguarsFanGif.

listen to TANfather...

go to the market and buy local boneless skinless chicken thighs...
- put it in a tray with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary
- put it in the fridge for a couple hours/overnight if you can
- grill them on an open flame and use a twig of rosemary to baste the chicken while it cooks
- when it is done, cut circular pieces of lemon to put over the chicken and add a pinch of paprika and cracked salt

BOOM - WE FEASTIN

Back
Top Bottom