the thread about nothing...

Bruh I can’t find a light skinned to save my life. Probably why I’m so stuck on Latin women. :smh:

What! I see plenty light skin girls my way, I work with a few red bones as well.

Even today I was just chilling and this light skin girl was straight eye balling me at the check out lane in Whole Foods. I would have pulled up but I was preoccupied. Body was banging and she had on some gym clothes.

Don't slip bruh they out there.

Yeah, I might do an "NT" podcast topic and message some of you guys to share your thoughts about NT lol.

Again, don't expect this to be some grand production. Just a small personal project to learn and have fun with.

Sounds like a solid idea.
Maybe a discussion of various world topics?

images

Just came home from work. Going to fix myself up some jack and coke just because.

*edit

Reading a book with some liquor on the side. Oh joy my 4 day break is exciting already lol

Last edited:
Enjoying a family dinner at Bubba Gump restaurant in Universal City walk for my nephew's 11th Bday. About to see how good their fried fishwich is 8)
City Walk is dope. Never had Bubba Gump but it looked good.
Years ago me and a group of friends were going to eat at NBA City but the wait was too long so we ate at Hardrock Cafe instead. Delicious but of course super expensive. Little did I know NBA City would get closed down shortly after :frown: I think it got replaced by the Toothsome Chocolate Factory

Last edited:
If walking 3 miles from walmart to my apartment while carrying honey comb and almond milk at 12 something til 1 am bumping Spitta in the process isnt one of the best things i did in my 21 years of living then i dont know what is/will be.

Was reflecting on so much while i had the first joint on repeat for a min. Looking up at the trees, cars passing by, nearest houses, nearest trailer park, other apartment buildings and fountains in lakes. Was literally in my own little world. . . you cant do that in a car.

City Walk is dope. Never had Bubba Gump but it looked good.
Years ago me and a group of friends were going to eat at NBA City but the wait was too long so we ate at Hardrock Cafe instead. Delicious but of course super expensive. Little did I know NBA City would get closed down shortly after :frown: I think it got replaced by the Toothsome Chocolate Factory

Man, that fried fish sandwich was bomb a.f. The place is really loud inside but still worth eating in. The crew sang happy birthday for my nephew and he actually danced his butt off having some of the customers clapping and hollering :lol:

I never went when that NBA joint was around either, only live 15 minutes away:smh:. But I will stop by soon to get some of those Hard Rock cafe burgers. You could smell the food and tell they were cooking burgers. Good night overall.

Right there with you. Rain all day saturday...most of sunday...now all week :smh:
bindge watched The Sinner on netflix with jessica beil during the weekend rain, was pleasantly surprised it was quite entertaining

Back
Top Bottom