the thread about nothing...

Woke up today and called out of work. Just one of those days I need for myself to rest.

Woke up today and called out of work. Just one of those days I need for myself to rest.
E13E95A1-A967-41FC-966F-D3CB0E1B9434.gif

I planned on going to the gym/playing basketball tonight but I slept terribly last night.
Might have to take a nap as soon as I get home. #washed

Bruh after my soccer game thursday...all day friday i was nauseous and i couldnt' sleep at all thursday night got maybe 2 hours of sleep. My whole body was efffed up.
turn 31 in a month...i am def washed

Summer rain in the DMV? Don't miss it. Because as soon as the rain stops, the humidity is like 1000% So gross.

Part of me misses the East Coast though. Especially some of the friendships I made.

Anyway, Happy Monday TAN. Work is already crazy and a supervisor who just came back from leave is complaining about being relocated to a different department.

If the man gave that same kid a ball earlier, does it justify him taking another ball that was intended for the kid?
no give it to another kid
not sure how being an adult is so hard

if that man was a minority and took it from a white kid trump would be tweeting about it now and calling all immigrants criminals
oh wait he already does that

Quick story
My girl goes to get her oil changed at this place down the street from us. Guy who works there is real nice to her gives her a discount on the oil change they talk about stuff, turns out they both smoke. He offers to grab tree for her if she needs it, he says he has a wife and kid she states she has a boyfriend they exchange numbers. Dude blows her up that day all day asking if she needs tree if she wants to smoke he can swing by and she responds with na im just chillen with my man tonight im good (she showed me all the texts). So dude says ok. Today texts her asks her to go on yelp and write a review for him and use his name to help him out. She says ok sure. He asks her if there is any thing she needs for her car and he is a mechanic and can help her out like with a new battery or air filters he can put them in blah blah blah.

She is basically over it and blocking his number because he is non stop texting. I ask tan....is this a new gimmick? She looked dude up on IG he has a kid and wife from pictures at least. What is man's doing? What wife is cool with their husband just blowing up some female and offering to come over and smoke her out? Like bruh step off...or am i wildin

Dude reminds me of these overgrown man childs that run through the store looking for Hot Wheels to collect/flip. :smh:

Quick story
My girl goes to get her oil changed at this place down the street from us. Guy who works there is real nice to her gives her a discount on the oil change they talk about stuff, turns out they both smoke. He offers to grab tree for her if she needs it, he says he has a wife and kid she states she has a boyfriend they exchange numbers. Dude blows her up that day all day asking if she needs tree if she wants to smoke he can swing by and she responds with na im just chillen with my man tonight im good (she showed me all the texts). So dude says ok. Today texts her asks her to go on yelp and write a review for him and use his name to help him out. She says ok sure. He asks her if there is any thing she needs for her car and he is a mechanic and can help her out like with a new battery or air filters he can put them in blah blah blah.

She is basically over it and blocking his number because he is non stop texting. I ask tan....is this a new gimmick? She looked dude up on IG he has a kid and wife from pictures at least. What is man's doing? What wife is cool with their husband just blowing up some female and offering to come over and smoke her out? Like bruh step off...or am i wildin

Ain’t nothing new about cheating fam.

Quick story

Post his ig

Quick story

No, you're in your right to be annoyed and upset with this guy hitting your girl up. In fact, I think he's trying to get at your girl. Offering trees and willing to come over to smoke? Nope. Now willing to hook her up with discounted car parts? Nope.

This is the guy's game. He's terrible at it because he's blowing up your girl's phone.

Quick story

Sounds like a desperate fella

He low key tryna smash but regardless she should never of gave up the number .. I’m sure she has her own smoke connects etc etc and that like giving him an opening don’t believe of just friends and help her out **** cuHz one **** e ain’t meant for 1 dik to be with and who cares if u married or have a gf dude still has a dik

Back
Top Bottom