the thread about nothing...

71e68600-5f7e-4e40-b29e-3ab8c9f09c11_text_hi.gif

Honestly I think you need to talk to your girl and kinda let her know that ain’t cool no more to do cuhz it didn’t turn out right and that way this situation won’t bug you in the future cuhz you let that slide ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN .. but next time you never know if dude might smash ...

Quick story
My girl goes to get her oil changed at this place down the street from us. Guy who works there is real nice to her gives her a discount on the oil change they talk about stuff, turns out they both smoke. He offers to grab tree for her if she needs it, he says he has a wife and kid she states she has a boyfriend they exchange numbers. Dude blows her up that day all day asking if she needs tree if she wants to smoke he can swing by and she responds with na im just chillen with my man tonight im good (she showed me all the texts). So dude says ok. Today texts her asks her to go on yelp and write a review for him and use his name to help him out. She says ok sure. He asks her if there is any thing she needs for her car and he is a mechanic and can help her out like with a new battery or air filters he can put them in blah blah blah.

She is basically over it and blocking his number because he is non stop texting. I ask tan....is this a new gimmick? She looked dude up on IG he has a kid and wife from pictures at least. What is man's doing? What wife is cool with their husband just blowing up some female and offering to come over and smoke her out? Like bruh step off...or am i wildin

hes obviously tryna get at your girl :lol: how more obious could it be

also, why your girl giving out her #?

Quick story
My girl goes to get her oil changed at this place down the street from us. Guy who works there is real nice to her gives her a discount on the oil change they talk about stuff, turns out they both smoke. He offers to grab tree for her if she needs it, he says he has a wife and kid she states she has a boyfriend they exchange numbers. Dude blows her up that day all day asking if she needs tree if she wants to smoke he can swing by and she responds with na im just chillen with my man tonight im good (she showed me all the texts). So dude says ok. Today texts her asks her to go on yelp and write a review for him and use his name to help him out. She says ok sure. He asks her if there is any thing she needs for her car and he is a mechanic and can help her out like with a new battery or air filters he can put them in blah blah blah.

She is basically over it and blocking his number because he is non stop texting. I ask tan....is this a new gimmick? She looked dude up on IG he has a kid and wife from pictures at least. What is man's doing? What wife is cool with their husband just blowing up some female and offering to come over and smoke her out? Like bruh step off...or am i wildin
Like most people here are saying he probably has ulterior motives. But there are some people who are just weird in the sense that they are talkative even though it doesn't go anywhere. He could be one of those people. Or he could be into swinging. Who knows?

If walking 3 miles from walmart to my apartment while carrying honey comb and almond milk at 12 something til 1 am bumping Spitta in the process isnt one of the best things i did in my 21 years of living then i dont know what is/will be.

Was reflecting on so much while i had the first joint on repeat for a min. Looking up at the trees, cars passing by, nearest houses, nearest trailer park, other apartment buildings and fountains in lakes. Was literally in my own little world. . . you cant do that in a car.

Chopped and Screwed? Currensy music is slow enough normally he doesnt need that

Back
Top Bottom