the thread about nothing...

that feeling when i finish a videogame or TV series & am still hella attached to the story and its characters
(Red Dead Redemption and How To Make It In America in my case)

tumblr_inline_n7qn03x5lp1s0gl7h.gif

He ain’t the only one doing it they doing it in the off white threads too so ah nothing new as long as he not claiming gangsta or assasins or wanting RESPEK

If someone cut me off i used to do everything I could to cut them back off but since I've had kids I've had to curb that ****. Can't do that with them in the car so hard to kill the habit completely. Was hard at first but I'm a lot better now. Still catch myself from time to time though .

I know this is rare but in my town about 8 years ago a dude cut a guy off in traffic. Man A was the cutter offer, Dude B was the guy who got cut off.

So Dude A sees that Dude B is now tailing him after he cut him off. So he pulls over into a parking lot because "he got time today". Dude B appraoches the dude and leans in his car (drivers side window was already down). Dude A slits Dude B's throat and kills him right there. Turns out dude A found out his mom died hours before the incident and his gf of 3 years broke up with him the night before.

Taught me that some people are having terrible terrible days and that just might be the day they snap...so i let everything roll off my back best i can

I hear you about people having bad days. We really don't know what's going on in people's minds.

I do know that drivers in the DMV cut everyone off every chance they get. I felt like everyone's in a rush and mad at the world lol

I hear you about people having bad days. We really don't know what's going on in people's minds.

I do know that drivers in the DMV cut everyone off every chance they get. I felt like everyone's in a rush and mad at the world lol

Everyone has bad days. Road rage is a real thing. But that doesn't mean go out and kill a guy or women cause he/she cut you off. Or even think about "purging" a group of people cause you feel a type of way about people.

Even if he is level headed, that's not a level headed statement to even give.

I remember this cab driver was yelling at my mom cause he was trying to pump gas at the station as supposedly we was in his way. I came out of the store and see him arguing with my mother. My instinct was to defuse the situation but homie was rude and obnoxious so I gave it to him with "Excuse my French" language. Ain't gonna threaten my moms cause you tryna pump some gas.

Everyone has bad days. Road rage is a real thing. But that doesn't mean go out and kill a guy or women cause he/she cut you off. Or even think about "purging" a group of people cause you feel a type of way about people.

Even if he is level headed, that's not a level headed statement to even give.
Oh, I agree with you.

I hate when people drive like everything's a competition
Growinf up in Chicago...thats pretty muxh how i learned to drive.

The "ease into the intersection in anticipation of a light change" was a staple in my tutoring.

I get road rage. Lol. Sue me.

Not often. It'll happen if someone cuts me off and almost hits me or if someone is in the left lane but has no business being in the left lane (driving too slow)

So Chance the Rapper is touring here in Manila but problem is I just got my uni schedule I have classes on the same day(5 units classes with 5 hours once a week) until 8:30 pm. Concert Ticket says it starts at 8 but felt like there will be some front acts, and my school is 30-40 mins away, what should I do? Smh

So Chance the Rapper is touring here in Manila but problem is I just got my uni schedule I have classes on the same day(5 units classes with 5 hours once a week) until 8:30 pm. Concert Ticket says it starts at 8 but felt like there will be some front acts, and my school is 30-40 mins away, what should I do? Smh
How bad will traffic be from school to the concert venue?

Can you confirm that there will be some opening acts?

Thoroughly reading Elliot Rodger's (UCSB shooter) manifesto for the first time. **** is wild. :smh::wow:

Biotin pills has to be better than putting oil on your face
I do both. It works.

Whenever im in that situation i always give the person the benefit of the doubt just to make me calm down more then anything.
Same. Or maybe I'm just too nice. :lol:

I think it would depend on traffic. Are you okay with missing some things?

NT lets have a civilized discussion:

Who is the GOAT superhero?

My pick is Bat

Not sure bout opening acts lmao but felt like they always have one, still got 2 weeks to decide

Im leaning towards either fake emergency at like 7 though folks might snitch cause I already told 2 folks on same class or try to race to venue and be like an hour late from call time and hope theres some opening acts or just resell online the tix i have

Back
Top Bottom