the thread about nothing...

F92B14BF-2BB0-45E5-8E84-B6FB3B705776.jpeg
Is that a Big Mac and did you get the coin?

Nike turns historic Chicago church into basketball court

nike-church-of-the-epiphany-court

The Church of the Epiphany has been converted by Nike into its latest Just Do It HQ. The church-turned-court is decked out with custom stained glass, locker rooms, and weight rooms.

Open to local high school hoops teams throughout the month of August—including the public on Saturdays—the space will reportedly call on pro coaches to help young ballers sharpen their skills.

According to ABC7 Chicago, those in attendance today got a surprise in the form of former Bulls star Scottie Pippen, who stopped by to share some words of wisdom with the athletes.

Just when I thought I was leaving work at 330. I got pulled into a meeting and just got out. Man.

@thefwordsguy I wouldve hopped on your whole purge idea if you didnt bring up innocent bystanders and road ragers as your first idea of who needs to go. First one off the list would be the opressive government thats behind the whole idea. Heres the thing. Some of yall are willing to murk off each other before going at the ones whos controlling it all. Cancer in your food including everywhere else, Big pharma and the rest of the medical industry doing more hurting than healing, Secret experiments, PEDOS and BIGOTS in Hollywood and DC.. But you wanna off your next door neighbor over some gripe or pettiness. This the mindset that shows me humans in 2018 are afraid to stand up to their government F'ing shame . . Cut the BS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom