the thread about nothing...

U call it spam, I call it inspiration to get the better things in life. It is what it is though, I’ma get mine. Str8 Up!
Yeah Man i feel you!!! That's why I keep a picture of a cheeseburger in my wallet so when I get my pockets fat enough I can finally afford to put cheese on my burger.
I put that on God he finally let me get large soda too.

My office is full of food junkies

Most of them are working out as am I

They ALWAYS cave in and buy fast food, I have the willpower to say ‘no’, and I did today when they got Popeyes, they were giving me hell for it though :lol:

FinePossibleDonkey-max-14mb.gif

A week or two??? What'd you get diagnosed with?
Some other strand of pink eye (gonna have to come in for another observation on Monday)

As for the bleeding eye, I have something that's stuck to my eyelids and when I open my eye up, that's when the blood comes

Face swelling is either from fluid or pus

I'm just ready for it to be over tbh

Some other strand of pink eye (gonna have to come in for another observation on Monday)

As for the bleeding eye, I have something that's stuck to my eyelids and when I open my eye up, that's when the blood comes

Face swelling is either from fluid or pus

I'm just ready for it to be over tbh
Where is all of this stemming from?

So I’m still on my meditation daily. Ive developed a new trick. I call it, “Zen Face”. I’m one of those people that really wears their emotions on the sleeve. Whatever I’m thinking about or feeling, you can see it plain as day on my face.(I don’t consider myself sensitive, because I rarely act on my emotions.) “Zen Face”, is basically me meditating with my eyes open, causing my face to be totally relaxed, not showing ANY emotion. It’s funny watching people trying to read me now and them reacting to not being able to.

Come to a restaurant to grab some food to go. I order 40 dollars worth of food...I've sat here with an empty glass for 6 minutes while the bartender talks to everyone else and has walked past me 4 times.

This tip gonna be ******.

Back
Top Bottom