the thread about nothing...

I’m the only guy here at the office today
A86A4AB9-D440-4961-A151-21977ABF8005.jpeg

^^ Lol. But yeah my mans going through it. I was figuring its his work schedule since hes saying he hasnt been catching much sleep and working long *** hours. But i remember hes at the new gig

Specifixally when yal are sitting at the bar do you expect to have to get the bartenders attention or do you expect them to try and anticipate your needs and check on you periodically? Maybe I'm tripping.

Bartenders work for the entire restaurant. He trynna schmooze them all. You'll get the attention sooner or later. Unless he's an ***

So I’m still on my meditation daily. Ive developed a new trick. I call it, “Zen Face”. I’m one of those people that really wears their emotions on the sleeve. Whatever I’m thinking about or feeling, you can see it plain as day on my face.(I don’t consider myself sensitive, because I rarely act on my emotions.) “Zen Face”, is basically me meditating with my eyes open, causing my face to be totally relaxed, not showing ANY emotion. It’s funny watching people trying to read me now and them reacting to not being able to.
Essentially your life on a day to day is a walking meditation. I'm trying to get to that.

Specifixally when yal are sitting at the bar do you expect to have to get the bartenders attention or do you expect them to try and anticipate your needs and check on you periodically? Maybe I'm tripping.

Depends on the activity to me. If it's not packed and I'm sitting there and he doesn't acknowledge me that's grimey. If the place is packed then I understand if he overlooks me.

Edit: just read your situation. Yeah, you're not tripping, that's bad service.

Come to a restaurant to grab some food to go. I order 40 dollars worth of food...I've sat here with an empty glass for 6 minutes while the bartender talks to everyone else and has walked past me 4 times.

This tip gonna be ****ty.
Don’t give him squat. If he want some meet him in the lot. Had a situation like yours except I got a 30 dollar shot of whisky and he kissed ***. I left him a ****** tip and didn’t want it I lol and took my tip and walked out. Something about the mayor of so and so drinks that idc lol.

Would y'all wife a shorty who doesn't know how to cook?
Do you mean actual marriage or just a committed relationship? Cause in the relationship phase if I think she's a keeper then she can learn that ****. If she refuses though or just dont want too then we not getting nowhere near that aisle. I'm not going to be the only one cooking

Back
Top Bottom