the thread about nothing...

Sonic+Knuckles was the OG DLC lol
495px-Sonic3%26KnucklesCart.jpg

Yup :pimp:

Anyone remember Monster Rancher for the ps1? You could legit get a new monster by putting in random cds :lol: think there was even a cartoon/anime made for it.

People was talking about fantasy league and money earlier.

I wonder, could someone conceivably make a living just by being good at fantasy league? Like let's say he signs up for twenty leagues and he places in the top two in all of them.

It would have to be big money leagues..as in first place is 7k lol

Yeah, especially it you played in daily fantasy (fanduel or draft kings). My brother won 16k in a season playing fanduel. Not to mention they have fantasy baseball and basketball. I’m sure there’s some people that do it for a living

I remember the year MW2 came out and we had a big blizzard a month later so everything was closed for like a week and a half. Never seen so many of my friends online in my life. Whats even crazier was were all on the same game, whole damn lobby was filled with people who I knew in real life. **** was amazing
A week and a half school was closed? Where did you live?!

20180904_034541.jpg

Heres a pic. Its a sample joint from 35 + yrs ago. Dude had 2 more blue ones and a red one. Got it for 39 but he raised the price from that to 50 twice lol. All in all its a dope piece. Asked dude if he knew the exact year it was supposed to hit retail and he didnt. So ill say nowhere past '83

Screenshot_2018-09-04-04-31-33.png

20180904_034541.jpg

Heres a pic. Its a sample joint from 35 + yrs ago. Dude had 2 more blue ones and a red one. Got it for 39 but he raised the price from that to 50 twice lol. All in all its a dope piece. Asked dude if he knew the exact year it was supposed to hit retail and he didnt. So ill say nowhere past '83

Screenshot_2018-09-04-04-31-33.png
Looks like it would melt in over 80 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom