the thread about nothing...

Story of my life. |l

Make the change...

Almost like quote I read through this morning:

Stop looking for love in the same place you lost it:

Meaning that you can't expect to find happiness/love if you continue doing the same thing over and over with the same situation. (Insanity)

You have to evolve in order to find yourself in a different place/mentality or even people and then you may attract a different situation for yourself.

4414A7C2-E9E1-403C-8C5E-793FA963D1E4.jpeg
got damn 8 pairs of monarchs? :sick:

I don't think I've ever experienced a week and a half of school closing, even for a blizzard. That's cool though. Mw2 all day for a week sounds like a dream for a teen.
I was in college when it happened actually, we've had as many as 4 winter storms like that where stuff was shut down for 4 plus days. That one time though was the only one I remember when their was a state of emergency declared

Didn't know USPS makes deliveries for Priority Mail on Labor Day.

They shoved a sweater I ordered into our small *** mailbox. Happy they left it for me and left it in a secure location...but got damn, my sweater is probably wrinkled to **** right now.

If we can get 10 I can setup the TAN league we will have to draft tomorrow night tho

Drop ur emails I guess

Question TAN Fam, is every chick with a close fade and tats, and kills it in the gym a "bowl stud"? I seen a lady today that had a tight line up, tatted up, and was crushing it in the gym with perfect form, and her body was amazing. I would hump.

I don't think I've ever experienced a week and a half of school closing, even for a blizzard. That's cool though. Mw2 all day for a week sounds like a dream for a teen. Especially if the lobby was full of ppl you go to school with lol

During Hurricane Sandy I had like a week+ off school. My house didn't have power for 9 days.

Back
Top Bottom