the thread about nothing...

first thing I checked

rip in peace, catalytic converter
20180712_134229.gif

Oh, crap are NB back to being a sign of being a white supremacist?

I have a bunch because they suit my jacked up feet...

Tell you what lets go all the way with it, how about
  1. When reports of Nike's mistreatment of women were released
  2. When Adidas refused to drop Kanye for his comments about slavery
  3. All of these companies use of factories that enforce inhumane labor practices
  4. Adidas founders history with Nazism
  5. Jordan's alleged Republican comments
  6. Adidas paying college coaches under the table
Point is most of this **** is for looks and internet back pats and hand claps. After about a week it will be business as usual. I remember when people said H & M was going to go out of business after that t-shirt incident. Ones near me are still open

Probably gonna pay off my wife’s engagement ring a little earlier. Seeing how much I’ll owe by December by making large payments made me realize it’ll be so easy to just clear that up :lol: Same thing goes for my phone. That’ll free up a nice amount every month.

Eh idk lol I’m 22 with a baby and married, not complaining, but compared to some of my friends we live a lil different :lol:
You'll be 40 at the most when your child turns 18. You get to still be somewhat young when you send him or her to college. Or better yet if you have a son, you can take him to the strip club on his 18th Birthday.

Damm and you missed the best part of the 90s

The '96 bulls.
Sad bois, but I can remember as far back as when i was 3-4 years old. I have an incredible memory a lot of my family and even my wife says by how I remember things so clearly. I remember when my parents got their first computer desktop in 1999 and how it had windows 98, AOL dial up, the PPV screen literally being a piece of paper :lol: I also remember meeting my dad (he’s my step dad) and seeing him walk through my grandmas apartment door while I’m peeking through her bedroom door wondering who the hell was that man lol

Back
Top Bottom