the thread about nothing...

ir_HcboEwdrL7jjGtT_jS9wlf2-EVI4exbdgJu4hVKA.jpg

Here’s a story. You are chillin in your girls neighborhood. You happen to be smoking with her in your whip. You park not too far from her crib. Let’s say a block away. Unknowing to me we were in front of her friends apt complex. She loves doing this stuff. All of a sudden cops all start parking around your perimeter but what’s odd is all there lights are dimmed or off. But they don’t do nothing. Something seem funny ? I have a answer but I’m just asking nt.

Last edited:
Here’s a story. You are chillin in your girls neighborhood. You happen to be smoking with her in your whip. You park not too far from her crib. Let’s say a block away. Unknowing to me we were in front of her friends apt complex. She loves doing this stuff. All of a sudden cops all start parking around your perimeter but what’s odd is all there lights are dimmed or off. But they don’t do nothing. Something seem funny ?

They're either watching or off in the cut slacking off. If you post again today, clearly, it was the ladder.

They're either watching or off in the cut slacking off. If you post again today, clearly, it was the ladder.
I don’t think so. I barely knew her then. They showed up one at a time. They could’ve searched me or the whip but being faded made me cautious,we were in the middle of hotboxing. Another friend of hers said some crap like that happened except a female cop pulled them over and gave her a hassle. Could she have been or is a informant ?

I just post stuff here because I don’t say this to nobody else.

Last edited:
I don’t think so. I barely knew her then. They showed up one at a time. They could’ve searched me or the whip but being faded made me cautious,we were in the middle of hotboxing. Another friend of hers said some crap like that happened except a female cop pulled them over and gave her a hassle. Could she have been or is a informant ?

I just post stuff here because I don’t say this to nobody else.

You're girl?!? I don't know what you got going on, but if she is an informant, you might not want to post this type of thing on the internet.

You're girl?!? I don't know what you got going on, but if she is an informant, you might not want to post this type of thing on the internet.
This was years ago. I’d say ex now. I don’t have nothing going on. Back then or now. It adds up tho because of her style she can be near guys and girls gangs etc it wouldn’t look conspicuous.

But why?!?! Unless you were moving MAJOR weight. Why would the police bother? They probably was just seeing if yall was smoking.

D-Rose was such a beast before his injury :ohwell:

If the coach took him out of garbage time in the playoff game it wouldn't have happened. They were up by I think 12 with a minute left in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom