the thread about nothing...

Yo for all my nurses/doctors on NT, what’s the procedure in terms of patients being given prescriptions and for how long do they last? I go in twice a year maybe more just to get a ******* refill for my medications. I have asthma so I need an inhaler,nebulizer solution, and some controller pills. Is that normal or is it just this ******* doctor that wants me to go just so that they can get my ******* money? **** always has me heated whenever I need a refill and then they deny me because they have to see me. Bro I’m not sick I just need my meds to control my asthma.

So I started seeing a shrink. I’m 2 sessions in and I think I need to change. She just kinda listens to me talk, and I don’t want to sound like that guy, but I think she’s attracted to me. I told her about how when a female is attracted to you, a lot of times, you can see it on their face. That face used to scare the **** out of me in school. Her response is, “OMG you’re going to make me self conscious. I hope I don’t make that face!”

I might hang around to see if the fantasy jumps off tho.

I could NEVER see a shrink.

I keep things too close to my chest
Couldn't open up to a stranger

That is absolutely out of the question lol

Don't know how people do that.

I always thought the same thing. I think the fact that they’re stranger makes it easier. I try to talk to friends and fam, but they end kinda telling me what they think I want to hear. Hearing perspective of a stranger makes me feel like I’m getting unbiased feedback, versus someone who doesn’t want to piss me off or something.

I always thought the same thing. I think the fact that they’re stranger makes it easier. I try to talk to friends and fam, but they end kinda telling me what they think I want to hear. Hearing perspective of a stranger makes me feel like I’m getting unbiased feedback, versus someone who doesn’t want to piss me off or something.

Oh yea I understand.
That makes alot of sense.

But my personality.....I rarely if ever open up to people.
Even my family.

It is a fault.

Oh yea I understand.
That makes alot of sense.

But my personality.....I rarely if ever open up to people.
Even my family.

It is a fault.

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
i_hug_that_feel.png

We can open up to TAN

So I started seeing a shrink. I’m 2 sessions in and I think I need to change. She just kinda listens to me talk, and I don’t want to sound like that guy, but I think she’s attracted to me. I told her about how when a female is attracted to you, a lot of times, you can see it on their face. That face used to scare the **** out of me in school. Her response is, “OMG you’re going to make me self conscious. I hope I don’t make that face!”

I might hang around to see if the fantasy jumps off tho.
Mike Lowrey that you?

Yo for all my nurses/doctors on NT, what’s the procedure in terms of patients being given prescriptions and for how long do they last? I go in twice a year maybe more just to get a ****ing refill for my medications. I have asthma so I need an inhaler,nebulizer solution, and some controller pills. Is that normal or is it just this ****ing doctor that wants me to go just so that they can get my ****ing money? **** always has me heated whenever I need a refill and then they deny me because they have to see me. Bro I’m not sick I just need my meds to control my asthma.
Doctors aren't going to prescribe you more meds without seeing you.

Back
Top Bottom