the thread about nothing...

Why do alot of girls let their forearm hair grow, i've always wondered. I see alot of girls clean shaved legs but got the wolf arms going, I is confuse.

Originally Posted by jhova718

senility is proof god is not cruel. might be tough for the family but for oneself it might be better to face eternity with a carefree attitude. Regardless this video choked me up.�

That's so beautiful.

This is yet another wonderful example of why the Arts need to be respected, and subsequently need more funding.

Dropped my Sennheisers and a $5 on Monday, I think i dropped them in the parking lot of my job or at the car wash.
I loved those damn headphones and I had found that $5 in the morning when I put on my shorts.

Someone came up on a pair of $50 headphones and $5 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Quite a read but in the spoiler is the story of the weirdest suicide to date, adding cliffs would ruin the tale

Spoiler [+]
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given by the American Association for Forensic Science, AAFS President Don Harper Mills astounded his audience in San Diego with the legal complications of a bizarre death. Here is the story.

"On 23 March 1994, the medical examiner viewed the body of Ronald Opus and concluded that he died from a shotgun wound of the head. The decedent had jumped from the top of a ten- story building intending to commit suicide (he left a note indicating his despondency). As he fell past the ninth floor, his life was interrupted by a shotgun blast through a window, which killed him instantly. Neither the shooter nor the decedent was aware that a safety net had been erected at the eighth floor level to protect some window washers and that Opus would not have been able to complete his suicide anyway because of this." >>"Ordinarily," Dr. Mills continued, "a person who sets out to commit suicide ultimately succeeds, even though the mechanism might not be what he intended. That Opus was shot on the way to certain death nine stories below probably would not have changed his mode of death from suicide to homicide. But the fact that his suicidal intent would not have been successful caused the medical examiner to feel that he had homicide on his hands. "The room on the ninth floor whence the shotgun blast emanated was occupied by an elderly man and his wife. They were arguing and he was threatening her with the shotgun. He was so upset that, when he pulled the trigger, he completely missed his wife and the pellets went through the a window striking Opus.

"When one intends to kill subject A but kills subject B in the attempt, one is guilty of the murder of subject B. When confronted with this charge, the old man and his wife were both adamant that neither knew that the shotgun was loaded. The old man said it was his long-standing habit to threaten his wife with the unloaded shotgun. He had no intention to murder her - therefore, the killing of Opus appeared to be an accident. That is, the gun had been accidentally loaded.

"The continuing investigation turned up a witness who saw the old couple's son loading the shotgun approximately six weeks prior to the fatal incident. It transpired that the old lady had cut off her son's financial support and the son, knowing the propensity of his father to use the shotgun threateningly, loaded the gun with the expectation that his father would shoot his mother. The case now becomes one of murder on the part of the son for the death of Ronald Opus.

There was an exquisite twist. "Further investigation revealed that the son [Ronald Opus] had become increasingly despondent over the failure of his attempt to engineer his mother's murder. This led him to jump off the ten-story building on March 23, only to be killed by a shotgun blast through a ninth story window.

"The medical examiner closed the case as a suicide."
tom-cruise-magnolia-o.gif

Quite a read but in the spoiler is the story of the weirdest suicide to date, adding cliffs would ruin the tale

Spoiler [+]
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given by the American Association for Forensic Science, AAFS President Don Harper Mills astounded his audience in San Diego with the legal complications of a bizarre death. Here is the story.

"On 23 March 1994, the medical examiner viewed the body of Ronald Opus and concluded that he died from a shotgun wound of the head. The decedent had jumped from the top of a ten- story building intending to commit suicide (he left a note indicating his despondency). As he fell past the ninth floor, his life was interrupted by a shotgun blast through a window, which killed him instantly. Neither the shooter nor the decedent was aware that a safety net had been erected at the eighth floor level to protect some window washers and that Opus would not have been able to complete his suicide anyway because of this." >>"Ordinarily," Dr. Mills continued, "a person who sets out to commit suicide ultimately succeeds, even though the mechanism might not be what he intended. That Opus was shot on the way to certain death nine stories below probably would not have changed his mode of death from suicide to homicide. But the fact that his suicidal intent would not have been successful caused the medical examiner to feel that he had homicide on his hands. "The room on the ninth floor whence the shotgun blast emanated was occupied by an elderly man and his wife. They were arguing and he was threatening her with the shotgun. He was so upset that, when he pulled the trigger, he completely missed his wife and the pellets went through the a window striking Opus.

"When one intends to kill subject A but kills subject B in the attempt, one is guilty of the murder of subject B. When confronted with this charge, the old man and his wife were both adamant that neither knew that the shotgun was loaded. The old man said it was his long-standing habit to threaten his wife with the unloaded shotgun. He had no intention to murder her - therefore, the killing of Opus appeared to be an accident. That is, the gun had been accidentally loaded.

"The continuing investigation turned up a witness who saw the old couple's son loading the shotgun approximately six weeks prior to the fatal incident. It transpired that the old lady had cut off her son's financial support and the son, knowing the propensity of his father to use the shotgun threateningly, loaded the gun with the expectation that his father would shoot his mother. The case now becomes one of murder on the part of the son for the death of Ronald Opus.

There was an exquisite twist. "Further investigation revealed that the son [Ronald Opus] had become increasingly despondent over the failure of his attempt to engineer his mother's murder. This led him to jump off the ten-story building on March 23, only to be killed by a shotgun blast through a ninth story window.

eek.gif

The odds of that have to be somewhere in the zillions to one neighborhood (srs). 

Why do shoes that feature max air retail for more than shoes that don't feature it? Since it takes less material to produce, shouldn't it be cheaper?

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif

The odds of that have to be somewhere in the zillions to one neighborhood (srs). 

That story isn't real. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/opus.asp

Saw the Asics California 78 Vintage at Nordstrom Rack today. Unfortunately, they're not in my size.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif

That story isn't real. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/opus.asp

You probably tell kids that santa doesn't exist. 

My heavy smoking has started to take its toll on my eating habits.
For the past 2 months I've been 
pimp.gif
 everyday and I used eat 3 meals a day but as of lately I've only been eating 1-2 meals a day, not even big meal just regular sized meals and they'll hold me off till the end of the day, it's weird, but I guess it's a good thing since I've been trying to lose more weight.

Originally Posted by Will0827

Why do alot of girls let their forearm hair grow, i've always wondered. I see alot of girls clean shaved legs but got the wolf arms going, I is confuse.
This girl I used to work with and was trying to serve me the box on a platter hard wolverine arms bruh. I didn't notice until she caught me at the coffee machine one morning. She looked at my arm and said, "Oh you have a lot of arm hair. I do too, see?" joint pulled her sleeve up and her forearm hair shot up like porcupine spikes. All I could say was oh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

This girl I used to work with and was trying to serve me the box on a platter hard wolverine arms bruh. I didn't notice until she caught me at the coffee machine one morning. She looked at my arm and said, "Oh you have a lot of arm hair. I do too, see?" joint pulled her sleeve up and her forearm hair shot up like porcupine spikes. All I could say was oh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How unladylike
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My heavy smoking has started to take its toll on my eating habits.
For the past 2 months I've been 
pimp.gif
 everyday and I used eat 3 meals a day but as of lately I've only been eating 1-2 meals a day, not even big meal just regular sized meals and they'll hold me off till the end of the day, it's weird, but I guess it's a good thing since I've been trying to lose more weight.
drugs aint cool bruh
Spoiler [+]
DARE_program_logo.jpg

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How unladylike
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Well Damb. It's just something that always made me scratch my head. Today on the train i was reading something on my iphone and then in the corner of my eye bam ARM HAIR. It just said WOOF.

Back
Top Bottom